Dual Strike

Dodge and DW Block will help plenty. The only reason EV won;t help is the fact that you need crazy Acc to hit mobs compared to the EV you need to evade them.

Though in all honesty Armour won't be helping much at all either given the damage values of damage likely to be reflected (if you're one shotting yourself on reflect armour isn't going to make a difference).

The real solution is to stop overshooting on DPH.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
"
Autocthon wrote:
The real solution is to stop overshooting on DPH.

Or use Immortal Call, if it's physical reflect you're having trouble with.

I have a question about Dual Strike: for the purposes of stunning and elemental status ailments, does it count as one big hit? I'm wondering how effective a dual mace build can be at stunning (obviously won't be as powerful as a 2h build, but should be good enough for most purposes).
Filtering by staff-only is grate :P It's one damage packet for the purposes of Status ailments.
For Stun, however...
Last edited by Vipermagi on Oct 25, 2013, 7:33:10 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Filtering by staff-only is grate :P It's one damage packet for the purposes of Status ailments.
For Stun, however...
That stun thing ould be awesome... or it could be terrible.

Depends how much damage you're doing.
Very nice skill. But I would change the quality bonus to something like attack speed or phys dmg... Attack speed is good for everyone, but crit chance is too niche. =]
"
jna wrote:
Very nice skill. But I would change the quality bonus to something like attack speed or phys dmg... Attack speed is good for everyone, but crit chance is too niche. =]
I think the crit chance it to make it a "you deal big damage skill"

And +80% crit chance is huge. I'd prefer it to stay this way, if yo uwant massive AS Double Strike is >>>>> that way.
"
Autocthon wrote:
"
jna wrote:
I think the crit chance it to make it a "you deal big damage skill"

And +80% crit chance is huge. I'd prefer it to stay this way, if yo uwant massive AS Double Strike is >>>>> that way.

It's good for crit builds, ofc. But if u are on a non-crit build like 2 axes with resolute technique, then there is no use for this. Now attack speed is usefull for everyone, phys dmg can also be usefull for everyone... even elemental builds. =]
Last edited by jna on Nov 13, 2013, 2:41:13 PM
Not everything is useful to everyone. That's just the way it is.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Not everything is useful to everyone. That's just the way it is.

hm I think that's not true for the quality of gems. Almost all (if not all) Q bonus are useful for everyone that uses that skill, some are more.. some are less.. even Q auras are useful for all. =p
Last edited by jna on Nov 13, 2013, 4:44:42 PM
"
jna wrote:
even Q auras are useful for all. =p

Quality Auras are largely useless for solo players; the only exception is a summoner, and even then it's questionable because the AoE increases a bunch with levels anyways. Far from 'all'.
(Ice Shot, Burning Arrow, Lightning Strike, Arctic Breath, Blood Magic, Life Leech, Reduced Mana)

There's already a million Gems that just grant 0.shit% IAS or 0.crap% Damage. That's why most Gems have 'useful' Quality bonuses; because they're intensely generic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info