[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

"
MyDumplings wrote:
Can anyone give me an advice for maneuvering? It doesn't seem very smooth while cycloning as it doesn't like to change direction when I need it to and I just fly past the boss.

keep the cursor as close to your character as possible so that you can halt cyclone when you need to make a tight turn, also doing this can make cyclone cast more often and do more damage. also always use a quicksilver flask when cycloning. ALWAYS keep the cursor as near as possible to your character while cycloning.
im following this build myself...
so far so good!

question on the leveling weapons though as google was of no help.. i happened on a near perfect Wings of Entropy.. equipping this thing ads over 1k damage compared to my other 2h axe i was using..

u dont mention it.. im guessing as its considered dual wield i lose a little weapon range?
is this the only down side to it or is there something else im missing?

or do i in fact not lose the range as its also a 2h?
I am using this build and having a great time with it but I have a question. How do you keep Cast on Damage Taken at 18 while still using molten shell at 20? CoDT at 18 is level 68 while molten shell at 20 is level 70.
"
s_Tran86 wrote:
I am using this build and having a great time with it but I have a question. How do you keep Cast on Damage Taken at 18 while still using molten shell at 20? CoDT at 18 is level 68 while molten shell at 20 is level 70.

ur right well spotted.. i think that 2nd cwdt setup levels r slightly off..

as with most cwdt setups just lvl it according to ur available life.. and keep the attached skills on or under the cast-able level..

if u need to de-level a gem.. vendor it with a scouring and u will get the gem back minus one level..

also in addition though not that ud be likely to want it.. but u can reset a gem to level 1 by vendoring it with a regret..
what do you guys think about daresso's defiance with this build?
Hi LiftingNerd, really fun and effective build,, i'm using it since today and the rip of my 79 dual totem manly witch .. ;) it works great like all your builds.

I have some questionsa bout these 6 endurance charges, leap slam giving only 1 per use, i / we don't really hit Leap slam 6 times in between CDWT activation, given the damages we receive when we are over lv 60 70, and i don't see you really hitting 5 or 6 charges in the video footage.

Is there maybe a better use of these 4 skill points ( the 4rth endurance, the vigour notable being obviously taken to travel to the 2h cluster).

or even 6, if we connect under the life.

Can i have your thougts and opinion about that ?

- I see the hematophagy cluster near, for additional leech.
-The unrelenting cluster in the traveling way to templar, but i don't know how work reduced mana cost for BM suppoeted skills.

The rest of damage clusters aren't that attractive, like by the blade cluster or martial experience, both of them in-between marauder and templar areas.
Guys I am sorry, but I do not have time to answer questions until Monday. Thank you for your patience :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
hcgneophyte wrote:

I have some questionsa bout these 6 endurance charges, leap slam giving only 1 per use, i / we don't really hit Leap slam 6 times in between CDWT activation, given the damages we receive when we are over lv 60 70, and i don't see you really hitting 5 or 6 charges in the video footage.

This is my only issue with the build - I am in love with it ever since I got Kaom's Primacy, but I feel like I don't use cyclone enough because I am too busy jumping around to keep my endurance charges up.

If we had a way to generate more of them at once we'd be set.

I'd also like to hear about what jewels you thought worked best for you?

Thanks for the build Lifting
How about just using enduring cry?

And using leap slam with stun + endurance charge on melee stun to help keeping the stacks up?
What level do you suggest doing Atziri at?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info