[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Hey lifting, what do you think about hypothermia as 6l for cyclone instead of FA and run arctic armour+herald of ash+hatred ? Mobs would be always chilled and hypothermia is a more multiplier!
"
korzasa wrote:
Hey lifting, what do you think about hypothermia as 6l for cyclone instead of FA and run arctic armour+herald of ash+hatred ? Mobs would be always chilled and hypothermia is a more multiplier!

I know a few people do this, and I like the idea.

Personally I prefer the non-hypothermia route as I dont like reserving my mana for AA which in this case pretty much only serves to provide the frozen ground. If you like that, then by all means go for it =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
wouldnt be better to use The Blood Dance Sharkskin Boots and get rid of blood rage?
thoughts?
"
"
korzasa wrote:

I know a few people do this, and I like the idea.

Personally I prefer the non-hypothermia route as I dont like reserving my mana for AA which in this case pretty much only serves to provide the frozen ground. If you like that, then by all means go for it =)

Hey, ye well I also thought at first it probably isnt worth using AA just for the chill effect, but dude! On bosses this is huge! Slowing their attack speed/cast speed by 30%?! Seems pretty OP to me.
"
jandoedel23 wrote:
wouldnt be better to use The Blood Dance Sharkskin Boots and get rid of blood rage?
thoughts?

No not really. Blood Dance will reduce your attack speed and wont really provide you with any other useful stats =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hi,

Rolling this build in tempest starting tonight.
Will post my feedback and progress here :)

Just a quick question. Do you think we can somehow reliably use vengeance to proc fortify or curse on hit or endurance charge on stun. I would like to get some utility out of it and not just use it as a damage addition.

Thanks for the build and GL :)
So, no Enduring Cry in this build? How do you keep the endurance changes up all the time then?

P.S. Thanks for the guide, it is very helpful!
im rocking this gear now,
Spoiler

this my tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEswUtB3UJlgthEuETTBPJFCAX4Ro4IVUhYCb4JyAnLymlLPsuUzB3MZ45DjrhPAU8LT38QKBDMUd-TeNOMlBHWGNZ81n-WhpeE18_YSFkUmVNZado8m87cql07XTxdqx343loe4x82YNfg8yE2YTvhVKHaooijM-QVZBsktCXeaIAouqmV6knqW6plKyqrY2uUK9stz69Nr6nwBrAZsCmwQTBo8MzxBXEWMT2xq7G2M9-02_Yvdlh2sHcPeJh5FHqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8kX2SPcy-Ov-Cv5r_o8=?accountName=Dragon_Bukid&characterName=Dragon_bukid

cyclone peaks at 40k tooltip (blood rage + 4 frenzy + onslaught + hatred + HoA + HoI), 5.2k hp and armor can reach 80% phys dmg reduction (36% + granite + 4 endurance), i can swap added fire with fortify for more phys dmg reduction and cyclone can still break 30k dps, i followed the tree but skipped a +1 endurance charge node so i can grab iron reflexes (since my gear has a ton of evasion on it), lvl 87. question is, should i do atziri now? i have no mf char so the only way to get rich for me quicker is thru atziri farming, how's your success with her using this build?
Last edited by Dragon_Bukid on Aug 4, 2015, 2:23:34 PM
"
Globby wrote:
So, no Enduring Cry in this build? How do you keep the endurance changes up all the time then?

P.S. Thanks for the guide, it is very helpful!

He's running Leap Slam-Stun-Endurance Charge on Stun. I prefer enduring cry, but jumping into the fray with leap slam is a pretty badass way to get endurance charges
Can anyone give me an advice for maneuvering? It doesn't seem very smooth while cycloning as it doesn't like to change direction when I need it to and I just fly past the boss.
Last edited by MyDumplings on Aug 5, 2015, 5:10:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info