[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

should I use the same skill tree in 3.0?
It would be awesome to have this updated soon, any plans, Lifting?
Hope that I can play this build in 3.0 :)
Using this build in SSF and it works fine. Cuts like butter through mobs (L55 atm). One downside thogh is i have problem with the bosses in the end of the acts.
What "nuke-skill" would be agood option for bosses in a cyclone build?
Fidelis ad mortem!
bumping for an update.
gaar
Still missing an update of this awesome build. I play this in 3.0 and here are a few suggestions:

Spoiler
- Unspec "Armour Mastery". I have over 6k armour without it, and that's more than enough.
- Grab the "Life and Mana Leech" node on the tree if you have no source of Blood Magic (e.g. by using Hezmana's Bloodlust). If you get stuck in no regen maps, wait for your defensive setup (golem & molten shell) to refill mana to a minimum, then push it up with leap slam. If mana usage exceeds the mana leech cap (happens with 6L cyclone), grab "Righteous Decree". If that isn't enough add "Revelry".
- Use Damage on Full Life Support gem and drop fortify for it. I switched ascendency passive "Unyielding" to "Unbreakable". If you don't want to change that, maybe trigger fortify with leap slam & increased duration.
- Rallying cry feels useless with high movement speed and dps. Especially ranged mobs don't rally to be killed with one blow. I don't notice the damage buff from it either.
- You gotta go fast with cyclone. Use quick & slow silver flasks with added speed, overflowing chalice to refill them faster. (See below)

My flasks:
Spoiler

My gem setup:
Spoiler
Main attack:

Defensive setup:

Golem & Mobility:

Auras:

Portal (3 extra gem leveling slots):

That's it, my kaom's heart has no sockets. Else I'd prob. put the vaal hastes and blood rage in with increased duration.
Last edited by BinkanSalaryman on Sep 10, 2017, 8:14:45 AM
Playing this build is like watching a YouTube video. Looking forward to playing end game with this.
This any good for 3.1? I used it in the past and liked it but its been a while...
The fairest flowers bloom in the foulest places.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info