[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

"
S1m2go wrote:
"
hcgneophyte wrote:

I have some questions about these 6 endurance charges, leap slam giving only 1 per use, i / we don't really hit Leap slam 6 times in-between CDWT activation, given the damages we receive when we are over lv 60 70, and i don't see you really hitting 5 or 6 charges in the video footage.

This is my only issue with the build - I am in love with it ever since I got Kaom's Primacy, but I feel like I don't use cyclone enough because I am too busy jumping around to keep my endurance charges up.

If we had a way to generate more of them at once we'd be set.

I'd also like to hear about what jewels you thought worked best for you?

Thanks for the build Lifting

i believe i saw a gear set of a guy using curse on hit/warlord's mark instead of stun + End charge on melee stun linked to leap slam and the rest, more like slam 1 time and cyclone , getting charges on easy killed mobs, applying life leach as well as chance to be stunned.
Based on poe wiki you could get 30 + 10 % chance to get endurance charge/kill on cursed foe with Warlord's mark 20/20. they take the same slots as stun + end charge on melee stunn but offcolors can upset.

i didn't tested it though.
"
GenerousPoop wrote:
What level do you suggest doing Atziri at?

Probably around level 80 if your gear is in check =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
S1m2go wrote:
"
hcgneophyte wrote:

I have some questionsa bout these 6 endurance charges, leap slam giving only 1 per use, i / we don't really hit Leap slam 6 times in between CDWT activation, given the damages we receive when we are over lv 60 70, and i don't see you really hitting 5 or 6 charges in the video footage.

This is my only issue with the build - I am in love with it ever since I got Kaom's Primacy, but I feel like I don't use cyclone enough because I am too busy jumping around to keep my endurance charges up.

If we had a way to generate more of them at once we'd be set.

I'd also like to hear about what jewels you thought worked best for you?

Thanks for the build Lifting

I honestly never found this to be an issue. Once the endurance charges are up you only need to leap a single time to refresh them, but I get what you guys are saying. Self-casting Enduring cry instead would be a viable option, or even using Warlords mark instead of enfeeble in the CWDT setup.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Very nice build! I'm looking to play a marauder co-op with a friend playing a shadow in softcore (we're both noobs) and this looks like it'll be alot of fun.
another unique armor for this build for cheap for chaos orb ?
another unique armor for this build for cheap for chaos orb ?
Just wanted to say thanks

I have played PoE for 3 years on and off, (just casual) and always have very average gear ( I only play for fun, not min/max etc), but this is the most fun build I have played

Managed to beat Kaom and the Ice dude without dying, and can kill Voll in about 5 seconds with no chance of dying.

If your a casual like me (or just a beginner) then give it a go, cheap gear will still see you ripping through things

Again thanks mate, much appreciated.

Last edited by Scruffbear on Aug 10, 2015, 5:08:22 PM
Hey Bro, I was thinking of using Lightning Coil instead of Belly of the Beast, because I have a 5L legacy Coil but no belly. Does that sound like an OK idea? I already have gear that caps my Light res with LCoil. Or do you think the build has enough phsyical reduction anyway?

Also, is anyone else having problems with low DPS? @ Level 70, I'm sitting at 17k cyclone DPS (5L) with Bloodrage and 4 frenzy charges, which feels a little slow for me compared to my other builds.
Last edited by Swaggerz on Aug 11, 2015, 8:46:29 AM
"
Scruffbear wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks

I have played PoE for 3 years on and off, (just casual) and always have very average gear ( I only play for fun, not min/max etc), but this is the most fun build I have played

Managed to beat Kaom and the Ice dude without dying, and can kill Voll in about 5 seconds with no chance of dying.

If your a casual like me (or just a beginner) then give it a go, cheap gear will still see you ripping through things

Again thanks mate, much appreciated.

Would just like to second this - this was the perfect build for me coming back into PoE after a long time out. Having lots of fun with Cyclone (and lockstep helps).

Although I didn't realize until Cruel that the vendor's now sell all the gems on the second tab!
What do you guys think about taking the lower path into the duelist tree?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8CZYJuwthDF8OPBEaFCAUcRynIVUnICz7MHc5DjpSPAU8LT38QKBHfkh4SdVQR1OlV1RYY1n-XhNfP2FSZFJlTWhlaPJyqXNrdO12rHrve4x82X31ggeDzITZhO-FUoZgh2qKIozPkGyTqJd5ogCpJ6mUrY2vbLc-vTa-p8BmwaPE9sVTxq7G2M9-2WHZfNrB3DLiYeRR6hjrCe8O707vfPAf82_z3fZI9zL46_4K

There are too notable nodes, Rampart and Hematophagy that seem quite good for this build in my very limited opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info