Past supporter packs. Am I $#^ed in the head?

"
makii wrote:
I dont know exactly what causes this, but i think you need :

a) psychological help
b) friends who give you value

no matter what it is, buying something just to show off in a pixelated world- over and over- i hope you find one day true hapiness and not this fake one you try to get, by supporting a bad habbit.

Meh. There are far worse things people could be spending their money on. And assuming people don't have friends because they spend money on a hobby is just silly and unrelated.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
I hide bling. It serves no purpose on a forum meant for actual discussion.

I guess i am an odd ball on that though, considering the amount of bling on display here :).

Peace,

-Boem-

I'll happily give up all forums title (and avatar) if it means having the opportunity to buy the diamond and eternal packs. :p

I also would do the same.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

I'll happily give up all forums title (and avatar) if it means having the opportunity to buy the diamond and eternal packs. :p

I also would do the same.

I demand a kiwi! Have I not given enough, GGG? Have I not given enough blood sweat and tears? I deserve one, I am entitled to one! J/k, thanks for the rock golem pet!
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
It also saves forum space! Be green, don't waste forum space.
I can wear my tags if I want to...

I think it's a "Keeping up with the Jones" thing. If the feelings you experience go beyond an occasional twinge of jealousy or a small pang of regret, you probably want to solicit help for a disease called "consumerism".

Be reassured that you are not the only one, and that it in fact is quite common in society nowadays. Unfortunately, many proposed cures are quite drastic and do not seem to have lasting effects...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
It's a marketing/sale strategy and working by the tone of your post.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
Boem wrote:
I hide bling. It serves no purpose on a forum meant for actual discussion.

I guess i am an odd ball on that though, considering the amount of bling on display here :).

Peace,

-Boem-

The only reason I leave mine on is for the benefit of up and coming game developers looking in. I want them to know that if they produce a quality ftp game under a model similar to GGG's, that there will be people to help them along the way.

Only for the greater good, sir!
I regret not having upgraded my packs to a higher tier. Sure, I spent what I could "afford", but honestly looking back, if I would have not spent so much money on uhh... "other things", I could have upgraded. I also regret not buying one of each of the packs, as I missed out on 2-3. I also enjoy displaying my support, just for the purpose of showing I support GGG for being an amazing company.

I can honestly say I've never spent so much money on a game before, especially a F2P game. I also haven't put as many hours into any game before. Well, except maybe back in my ZDaemon days... man I miss that :( :( :(
"
I paid 10 dollars to play the closed beta and never realised I'll regret it. Should've paid more. :p

Same (I think I paid 15) and I also regret it !! I am missing a supporter pack as well somehow. I think it was during a time a girl was distracting me from what really mattered....farming docks... :P
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
Last edited by jadenharrow on Jul 27, 2015, 5:13:18 PM
"
Alysma wrote:
I think that it's about time GGG limits the number of tags you can display. The amount of bling on the right vs. content on the left side is often rather ... imbalanced.

No way! I wanna be decked out like a third world dictator-for-life! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info