Past supporter packs. Am I $#^ed in the head?

If it makes you feel better, I hide most of my tags. It is because I really really care.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Jul 27, 2015, 8:55:05 AM
"
If it makes you feel better, I hide most of my tags. It is because I really really care.

It also saves forum space! Be green, don't waste forum space.
"

This can't be normal. Or is it?

yes and no, its just that everything unreachable seems much more tempting then everything we have currently ... its decadent and a sign of heavy oversaturation, egoism and narzism

it also points to some 'unfilled' places inside ur self, ur personality,
something is lacking in ur real life and u either dont want this to be true,
or u just seek to avoid the thoughts tellng u about it ...

like most People u seem to deal with that by over consumerism,
something our modern world and internet Society seems to be based on

if u dont want to end as an empty shell and shadow of urself ...
u should working on overcoming this

What is the Matrix? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XDNGBTsi5U
"
Jerle wrote:
It's normal. It's how GGG makes money. And I'm one of those suckers :D (though to be fair, I have to say GGG completely deserves the support).

+1 to this

Also this is a known side effect of anything like this , fantastic maraketing tool . Especialy if you have standing proof that the old content is gone for good and the new content will end up the same . Colectors go nuts for things like this. Computer game players are ususaly the perfect demografhic for this as well.

The amount of copy's sold of "game of the year " edition games to people who already own the game is very high. i have eldar scrolls 3 morowind on PC , x-box , then also a game of the year on PC, then on a eldar scrols 1-4 pack on PC . Why ? cuz im a sucker for a nice looking box in a store.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
I for one will always be bummed out for not buying the open beta packs, I think still to date they are the best packs IMO.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
I for one will always be bummed out for not buying the open beta packs, I think still to date they are the best packs IMO.

I regret not buying a closed beta pack. I hung around the forum for like a year, trying to win a key in one of the many contests and giveaways. I was but a poor college senior then- eating ketchup sandwiches. Now I make plenty; but the Open Beta supporter tag(s) still haunts me.

I feel your pain OP.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Jul 27, 2015, 11:50:23 AM
I justed realised the baby Rhoas were in the Open Beta supporter packs... Wants. They are cute.

"
Every time I browse the forums for either patch notes or builds and I see people loaded up with supporter packs that I've missed, it's like an itch. The self-kicking is so bad and it happens at a moment's notice

One of the reasons people buy the supporters packs(even the lower tier ones) :P
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
You're #$%^&ed in the head alright. Not because of any urges or feelings related to forum titles, but because you're asking the PoE forums for help with your diagnosis. If these feelings last for longer than a twinge, or otherwise affect your mood long after seeing them on the forums/in game, or if this is something you think about frequently even when not doing something PoE related, you should consider consulting a trained professional.
I think that it's about time GGG limits the number of tags you can display. The amount of bling on the right vs. content on the left side is often rather ... imbalanced.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info