Past supporter packs. Am I $#^ed in the head?

I'm not too chaffed about missing supporter packs in the past. I didn't play this game a whole lot until more recently anyways. They definitely deserve my money that I've spent, and I'll probably spend a bit more as well as I continue to play. That said, I'd much rather have stash tabs than forum titles and such :/ so that's what I purchase.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
I hide bling. It serves no purpose on a forum meant for actual discussion.

I guess i am an odd ball on that though, considering the amount of bling on display here :).

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
I hide bling

Show us you'r plumage babe , don't be shy.
"
Nozumi wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
I hide bling

Show us you'r plumage babe , don't be shy.

Bling thread! Boem, maybe it motivates some people to buy packs? It certainly serves an epeen purpose!
"
BackwoodsS wrote:

It certainly serves an epeen purpose!

I ain't gay (not aggainst gay peeps)but i don't mind the appeal of the falus , it deffinitely serves it's psychological , and evolutionary purpose.
I do not need Vaal pack.

I do not need Vaal pack

I do not need ....
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
I do not need Vaal pack.

I do not need Vaal pack

I do not need ....

It is nice ;)

I'm sad I didn't get the snow hideout effect

Every time I go to my hideout I think "There could be snow falling right now"....but there isn't
I need a signature to look legit
Last edited by Hunt8722 on Jul 27, 2015, 1:56:17 PM
I've gotten most of the packs for the shirts and stuff. The hoodie is really nice. Too bad the wife stole it.
IGN: LiveD_LivE
"
Boem wrote:
I hide bling. It serves no purpose on a forum meant for actual discussion.

I guess i am an odd ball on that though, considering the amount of bling on display here :).

Peace,

-Boem-

I'll happily give up all forums title (and avatar) if it means having the opportunity to buy the diamond and eternal packs. :p
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I dont know exactly what causes this, but i think you need :

a) psychological help
b) friends who give you value

no matter what it is, buying something just to show off in a pixelated world- over and over- i hope you find one day true hapiness and not this fake one you try to get, by supporting a bad habbit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info