Maps drop are okay

"
"
sehakoziel wrote:

Mark my words GGG, you fix this, and you fix it soon, or you're simply going to lose everyone and then everything.

Wow... you hit them with the "Mark my words..." 10/10 speech. The president and Will Smith from Independence Day would be extremely proud.

lol
"
They are absolutely NOT okay.

Content should be GATED by difficulty NOT RNG, Watch everyone quote this post.

There is no way to gate content by difficulty in this game. Your argument is therefore moot.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
"

+1
"
"

There is no way to gate content by difficulty in this game. Your argument is therefore moot.

while i agree that map drops are not ok it would probably make things worse and cut down diversity further if GGG would gate content by difficulty. most people would just play builds able to handle that difficulty and get to the "top". alot of players probably do that already by playing builds able to handle as many map mods as possible.
the map system is actually pretty nice because you can create your own difficulty for your specific character. how would you ever measure difficulty in such a complex environment with so many possibilities ?

"
Boem wrote:

Don't mistake perceived difficulty with actual difficulty, because what is difficult for one build isn't difficult for the next one etc.

it'd be enough to make the access to t9-t11 a little easier so i could actually experience the occasional "dip" into t12-t15 maps.
i am not even asking to sustain the highest tiers (t12-t15), just want to run them once in a while.
Qvis contra nos ?
"
Feins_ wrote:
"
"

while i agree that map drops are not ok it would probably make things worse and cut down diversity further if GGG would gate content by difficulty. most people would just play builds able to handle that difficulty and get to the "top". alot of players probably do that already by playing builds able to handle as many map mods as possible.

That'd be the situation in a nutshell, yes.

Ironically, everyone who whines and cries over a difficulty-based gating system has so far failed to provide details on how such a system would work in PoE. I'd be shocked if any of the kids who cry for difficulty gating on map system would be able to coherently describe the system they want. And I'd be absolutely shocked if what they described didn't turn out to be a broken as fuck system.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
I sell maps cuz I have so many

your all doin something wrong imo

learn to play
"
stipen wrote:
I sell maps cuz I have so many

your all doin something wrong imo

learn to play

You mostly got lucky. See https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1576006
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
funny I guess I get lucky every league
"
stipen wrote:
funny I guess I get lucky every league

You did not even read the thread.

Also, what kind of maps are you selling? T8? I sell those, too, but I still think map drops are badly off.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
12+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info