Just wondering, how much have you spent on POE?

I think it was $25 for the CB kiwi pack, $20 at some point for a points pack (I was hoping it'd be upgradeable to the Awakening packs, my bad on that assumption), and what, $30 for this axiom one?

So $75 all up? Considering I probably haven't paid $75 for a game for quite a few years, that is slightly excessive, but given it's going to an indie startup like GGG, making a game I really like, in a genre that was kind of sparse at the time, and they've not only consistently added interesting things but surprised me with technical stuff that I had resigned myself to not getting (Australian server, lockstep mode) and been excellent in terms of community relations, I would never regret passing them an extra few bucks. If I was giving $75 to King or Zynga or someone it'd be a different story :)

Wait, the Axiom pack was $60? Huh. I guess I really wanted to say thanks for the expansion. Thanks for the expansion!
Not entirely sure, but I'm pretty sure it's still not as much per hour spent playing PoE as I spent on monthly subscription to several different MMORPGs before.
Somebody has been sneaking into the allotment and putting top-soil on the ground... the plot thickens!
"
"
makii wrote:
didnt spend a cent, and wont spend a cent in near future.
For me games are just a cheap method wasting time, i dont need to valuate that with real world money too.

Guessing you haven't been gaming for very long then. Consider yourself lucky to have been born into an era where decent free games exist at all.

PS You're welcome.

My first "console" was the AMIGA. I bet you dont even know what that is. Im one of *the old generation".
I never bought , EVER, anything with real life money in a f2p game. The only "mmo" i bought was Guild Wars 1.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 26, 2015, 9:41:37 AM
"
makii wrote:
"
"
makii wrote:
For me games are just a cheap method wasting time, i dont need to valuate that with real world money too.

Guessing you haven't been gaming for very long then. Consider yourself lucky to have been born into an era where decent free games exist at all.

PS You're welcome.

My first "console" was the AMIGA. I bet you dont even know what that is. Im one of *the old generation".
I never bought , EVER, anything with real life money in a f2p game. The only "mmo" i bought was Guild Wars 1.

[Removed by Support]

Well, it's not your money so there is no need to bash other people for doing what they want with it.

On-topic, I spent 20 bucks so far.
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 26, 2015, 9:42:46 AM
"
makii wrote:
"
"
makii wrote:

PS You're welcome.

[Removed by Support]

oh come on, don't be like that. i'm want give you a hug
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 26, 2015, 9:46:49 AM
About $70USD so far since I started playing in March, which is just over $100 for me (I'm not in the US).

I'd like to upgrade to the Vaal pack, but probably won't go higher than that for this round of packs. Might go to Lunaris if I can justify it in my head >_< but there's no way I can afford the Highgate pack (dat demon tho /want).

I'll probs keep supporting by getting midrange packs whenever they come out for as long as I play and enjoy the game.
"
Hugs for all!

This is a great positive thread amidst so many that aren't. It'd be awesome to maintain the vibe.

Nothing. The only way I will ever pay for a game is by membership (monthly or so, like RuneScape) which gives access to everything. I will never pay for individual items in a game like this, because it will ruin you in no time.
Last edited by Falbal on Jul 26, 2015, 10:56:48 AM
God at least over $700. Haven't even used most of the mtx I have.
"
Enough to know I helped the game stay f2p for all.

You really think GGG would have changed their approach without your money? Did they ever comment on that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info