Just wondering, how much have you spent on POE?

Whatever 2 premium stash table bundles cost on sale.

Might drop a few on MTX if black friday is a massive good sale this year.

I would spend alot more money on MTX if I didn't get 1 effect for $20s.
i dont really buy that transmog things all i ever want is tabs and more tabs ...

currently im up to 40 stashtabs and i already know i will get more...
Not as much as I want but all that I could afford - approximately the same what I'd have paid for D3 on release.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"

Love the game and will keep supporting

u only support ur own addiction
no one would ever think of stating he is buying beer to support the brewery

this game does not demand any investment (as other f2p games do)

thats the GOOD Thing about PoE, as soon as u spend, this 'good thing' will vanish

money is all material, so it will destroy and make all non material relationship
impossible ... thats how life works, I am sorry
What is the Matrix? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XDNGBTsi5U
Last edited by Hitomo on Jul 26, 2015, 3:55:43 AM
"
Hitomo wrote:
"

Unlike beer, PoE does not run out when you "use" it. So, I'm buying beer (actually, I don't) to support my own needs. But if I support GGG it's not because I'm out of PoE, but because I want to. There's a little snag, though. Although PoE comes free of charge, if no one supported, PoE WOULD become a scarce resource like beer. So in a way you're right, because someone has to spend money so PoE stays in business, but it does not have to be you.
So as the player base as a whole buys the beer, but the individual supports GGG.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
Hitomo wrote:
"

Unlike beer, PoE does not run out when you "use" it. So, I'm buying beer (actually, I don't) to support my own needs. But if I support GGG it's not because I'm out of PoE, but because I want to. There's a little snag, though. Although PoE comes free of charge, if no one supported, PoE WOULD become a scarce resource like beer. So in a way you're right, because someone has to spend money so PoE stays in business, but it does not have to be you.
So as the player base as a whole buys the beer, but the individual supports GGG.

Don't bite the bait man, you should know better. Keep this thread on-topic and fun.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I've spent as much as you see under my user name. Will keep supporting poe as long as i enjoy myself :-)
didnt spend a cent, and wont spend a cent in near future.
For me games are just a cheap method wasting time, i dont need to valuate that with real world money too.

PoE was fun for the first 10 days. After that its just a boring 1 button spamming time waster. At this point even Agar.io is more fun.

But in general, the whole concept of Arpgs is stupid and mindnumbing (the worst of kind).
$20 at start of OB and 30 yesterday.

So $50.
Not much, probably about $150. I jump around alot in my game library and every once and awhile I come back to PoE and each time I spend about 20-30 bucks on different things
“I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others.” - Gandhi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info