Just wondering, how much have you spent on POE?

"
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
I wonder if GGG will ever shut down the servers rendering all the money we spent worthless.

You really see it that way?

That's like saying a life well lived, enjoyed, hated, loved...is worthless because everyone dies.

I had no such negative thoughts when I wrote that lol. I don't hold any judgement either way towards that inevitability.
"
Uhm, I think your sentiments are pretty darn clear in that sentence, but okay...

I meant worthless literally not judgmentally, I should have chosen my words better. :)
"
"
Retrospectively I've spent already so much that I started to doubt my own sanity.

Never stop doubting that. It's what keeps us sane.

I know what you mean! ...

...I think I should also get such an avatar in 16:10, looks good and I need it badly.
- Best Signature Ever -
I give up, triple post. Charan payed.
Last edited by MatarInExile on Jul 25, 2015, 8:50:12 PM
I don´t really know how much i´ve spent since 2013.. probably 100€ which is not a lot but it´s the most i´ve payed for a game ever.. Also, i´m pretty sure i will keep buying points, etc.
Kick names & take ass!
To much

GGG has made a fantastic product and i wish to see it become better and better.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
More than I spend on any other game and that is always 2 packs as my wife plays also.

Love the game and will keep supporting
110$ pack and points.

Which is a lot for me since i don't have any money :).

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I built this wizard once from dubai in d3 that spent 30 k. On just wiz. He had gg toons from every class but just sayin I feel like a cheap skake comapred to that. He gave me 500 for helping Him. I popularized very popular build called sns so he tapped me

I have not even spent what he gave me let alone ah earnigs

Basicalky I'll game for free for life ah was best thing ever
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 26, 2015, 12:32:14 AM
I spent around 200-250.Im going to withhold anymore support until they fix the map system.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info