Just wondering, how much have you spent on POE?

Just for those of you that are not aware, you can check your Account Transactions by looking at your account page. On the right is an Account Transactions link which will take you to a page that lists your transactions in reverse order (most recent at the top).

Granted, this does not show a dollar amount, but it does give you an idea. 200 Point packs are $20 USD, 100 points $10 USD, 50 points, $5 USD. Other items (like comic issues or the Angelic mask, or supporter packs) vary, but if you have made lots of point pack purchases, you can track it this way.

Do not look at this page if you don't want to get a VERY good idea of what you have spent over the course of a few years, all at one time.....trust me
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
3 years starting with Closed Beta about 250 USD
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Food and shelter is overrated :D
Playing since close beta (with many breaks), I have spent around 200$ I guess. I'll spend probably 100 more as soon as I can.
Should be around 2.000$ i guess. 500$~ on this account rest on other accounts. Gonna spend another 1k if the next Supporter Pack isnt as bad as the current ones.
"
Tr3Angel wrote:
Should be around 2.000$ i guess. 500$~ on this account rest on other accounts. Gonna spend another 1k if the next Supporter Pack isnt as bad as the current ones.

I think u lost this free to play game dude ^^
What is the Matrix? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XDNGBTsi5U
Not as much as I would if they had more $5-$10 skins vs $40+ ones (that actually looked good mind you). I like to support a game but at the same time I have a hard time justifying some of the prices in their shop. It wouldn't be so bad if they dropped in price overtime but nothing ever seems to go down (been waiting for that blue scorpion to drop in price for over a year, not paying $110 for a pet)

So I stick to premium tab packs (on sale) and good sale priced skins.
Last edited by Therian on Jul 26, 2015, 5:43:22 PM
Couple hundred bucks, they deserve every penny
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
A lot but worth it
"
"
Revy_Slan wrote:
"
Enough to know I helped the game stay f2p for all.
Not really sure what you're getting at, but if I had to guess, it seems you're trying to prick an ego inflation that doesn't even exist.

...To quote the mighty Prince of Egypt:

...The stone that sits on the very top
Of the mountain's mighty face
Does it think it's more important
Than the stones that form the base?

I'm interested to know how endangered the f2p nature of the game has been, or how ready GGG was to change it, maintaining the company over their vision for the game. I don't think it's very likely, but I don't know that much background info.

What's up with the mountain top stone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info