Just wondering, how much have you spent on POE?

60$ here which is very little considering if spent thousands on other games over the years defiantly will be spending more. I will upgrade to the next pack and stop there unless a particularly cool new shiny hits the store
I am guessing around $1,000 in total. I've bought a few supporter packs for the T-Shirt and Hoodie and several more times I spent $20-$50 for points for guild stash or a pet. I don't have the type of money that I can buy the huge packs like some of the other players but if I did have that kind of money to throw at them then I would have all the titles.

Life takes precedence but I am happy to support GGG when I can afford to.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
Enough to know I helped the game stay f2p for all.

that ruler of wraeclast is 14k grand is no joke lol
Last edited by Heroxsolbadguy on Aug 1, 2015, 9:05:02 AM
"
"
Enough to know I helped the game stay f2p for all.

that ruler of wraeclast is 14k grand is no joke lol

Gasp!!
"
Xavderion wrote:
I spent around 50 cents per hour played. Good investment imo.

This is such a good way to look at it actually

tbh the only thing I'm sad about is that I didn't get to merge my Forsaken Master Supporter Packs (just didn't know about the feature or what the email meant, still new at the time)

Biggest RIP ever. I'm a sucker for MTX.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
12.5k USD, actually. 14k Grand would be a LOT of money, heh. (14,000,000!)

:o

I've always wondered what Supporter Pack "Ruler of Wraeclast" came from

I do like what you said about supporting what you enjoy, I was a little hesitant earlier to say hehe
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
12.5k USD, actually. 14k Grand would be a LOT of money, heh. (14,000,000!)

Thats not all! You have so many other tags... OMG How much have you spent so far? This is true love for the game!
I think it's been $60 so far for me; I still have points leftover, after getting several premium bundles of stash tabs and upgrading my starter ones. Yes, I PROBABLY should have sprung for a pack in the long run, but eh... Hopefully I may still grab one later on; been kinda fence-sitting so far.

To me, I really respect this monetization scheme. I dislike hearing people call this game "free;" as it's not free: it certainly cost a lot to make, and GGG isn't doing it out of charity... Though they ARE doing it out of love. (Maybe spite, but I'm gonna hope for the best, okay?) Rather, I know that each person at GGG's office hopes that they can keep this up and hence put food on the table doing something they enjoy, rather than a much more boring job. (I don't think Chris would be too happy if he found himself having to go back to that software security company)

So, to me, PoE's not free, but a "pay what you want, when you want" game; you pay how much it's worth to you. So far, one might suggest that because I've spent $60, I value it akin to a AAA title... Which would be true had I ever paid that much for a AAA title. (I'm more of a "catch it on a Steam sale later when it's no longer fresh" person)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
More love for GGG than the game. The game itself frequently frustrates me, annoys me and gives me good reason to go do something else (which is a good thing). GGG on the other hand work extremely hard and really have stuck to their no pay to win policy. It would pain me to see them fail knowing I didn't do all I could to help them succeed.

Spoiler
I think about $26k now. Maybe 25. Or 24. Thereabouts.

That... Is very generous of you. I just bought a support pack, the comics, that's all. Hope my little contribution helps.

Is there only one ruler of wraeclast? Just wondering. With your support, GGG should have given you a vip seat in their office!

:p
$250 back in closed beta

Only got 13 skin transfers and 5 points left so will dump another 50 onto it next week :)
IGN:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info