[2.0]Violet Shock; a shockingly chaotic Voltaxic Rift build

I'm looking for a new build to level and I like how this one looks. I'm just a little confused of which skills are used now. In the bows linked you have split arrow in one and lightning in the other. Are these interchangeable?
Last edited by Serkyt on Aug 22, 2015, 2:00:39 PM
I think he's using split arrow at high level, but I'm not sure... I heard LA is better in a 6L where SA is stronger in 4-5L.

I am having trouble leveling tho. Level 51 with 6L I'm around 1200 DPS wihout charges, and 1500 with three frenzies. That is "ok" for packs, but I can't really do better in solo target. I hope it gets better with Voltaxic 'cause gosh it's hard...
That's what I was thinking but it wasn't really clear after reading all the posts where the change came in. Maybe I'll play around with it and see how each works out.
"
Serkyt wrote:
That's what I was thinking but it wasn't really clear after reading all the posts where the change came in. Maybe I'll play around with it and see how each works out.

I'm at level 57 now and it's becoming way better. Still low single target, but hey, lvl 57 with a lvl 10 bow and only 4L frenzy. Packs are clearly melting, and I will get a maaassive boost to damages with Voltaxic in 7 levels. Go for LA + GMP if you got tabula, else SA with Chain. Both works ok.
"
Kiritsu wrote:
I'm just wondering, why take 18% increased Power Charge Duration node on the upper left of the passive tree?

i check all trees and i can't find any sort of that node in any of them.. not sure if i overlooked.. but you sure wont need it! haha
IGN inspectorgadgetz
"
"
Serkyt wrote:

I'm at level 57 now and it's becoming way better. Still low single target, but hey, lvl 57 with a lvl 10 bow and only 4L frenzy. Packs are clearly melting, and I will get a maaassive boost to damages with Voltaxic in 7 levels. Go for LA + GMP if you got tabula, else SA with Chain. Both works ok.

Hey yeah i used LA for lvling and went on with split arrow currently, which for me works out great, i had around 6k dps on 4linked frenzy at lvl 57 ish.. that is with all gems 20% tho, also i have switched to split arrow after i was able to voltaxic. i hope it helps!

Currently i am at 23k dps with SA without charges and 35k on frenzy, with charges and flask i am around 29k on SA and 42k on frenzy which is really good in my opinion, the problem for me with lightning arrow is that you need the GMP gem and therefor you would have to drop the chain or pierce gem .. so i dont think it's worth running LA in that matter
IGN inspectorgadgetz
bump
IGN inspectorgadgetz
Hey!

Neat build I really like it. A few considerations for the Skill Tree:

- 4 Nodes in the Scion Life Wheel
=> 20% Life

(Both along the way to BM)
+ 2 Points into Barbarism
+ 2 Points into Juggernaut
=> 20% Life, 24% Armor, 20% Life from Flasks, 3% Allres, 8% FireRes, 1% MaxFireRes

Alternatively you can take these points from Hired Killer (on the Scion to Shadow Stretch)
where 3 Points yield

14% Life, 20 Life Gained on Kill (not sure how important this is)

Otherwise really lovely build. I will probably switch into this from my current EA Scion.
im confused i thought this was a lightning arrow build yet you show links for split arrow and frenzy and videos are the same?
Your survival issues can be solved with a Hungry Abyss jewel and balls.

Turns physical leach into chaos leach. Those blue melee increased damage mobs are crying now!
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info