[2.0]Violet Shock; a shockingly chaotic Voltaxic Rift build

Added another video, easy clear no problems at all :]
IGN inspectorgadgetz
Last edited by sclufzs on Jul 22, 2015, 5:41:48 PM
Hey, think you could make like 3 passive trees to see what i should get first when leveling because honestly i have no clue where to go or start
Just to confirm, the added weapon elemental damage is only added to the 1-307 lightning damage on the bow and is applied BEFORE converting to chaos?
"
MarlonB wrote:
Just to confirm, the added weapon elemental damage is only added to the 1-307 lightning damage on the bow and is applied BEFORE converting to chaos?

To be fair with you, yes i think so because if i'm right all the lightning damage is added first then converted to chaos in the end. which makes WED a very good choice.
IGN inspectorgadgetz
Last edited by sclufzs on Jul 23, 2015, 5:40:57 AM
"
Gratti wrote:
Hey, think you could make like 3 passive trees to see what i should get first when leveling because honestly i have no clue where to go or start

I will be working on it :] ill add the trees as soon as i am done!
IGN inspectorgadgetz
Updated gear, and added skill trees.
IGN inspectorgadgetz
"
sclufzs wrote:
"
MarlonB wrote:

To be fair with you, yes i think so because if i'm right all the lightning damage is added first then converted to chaos in the end. which makes WED a very good choice.

I'm using Voltaxicv with an Arc setup, but wasn't sure WED would be usefull. On the low side (1) it does nothing, but 100% WED on 300 is very nice. I've been trawling through poetrade for some nice rings but wasn't sure i wanted WED on them.

Btw ... i have this nice belt which might actually be good for your build ( not selling it :D ).

Hey im pretty new to PoE can someone pls explain why you would not take iron grip with that build? You have 250 STR only with the Skill Tree or doesnt it do much?
"
ColaStrike wrote:
Hey im pretty new to PoE can someone pls explain why you would not take iron grip with that build? You have 250 STR only with the Skill Tree or doesnt it do much?

that's a very good question, i have tried it and it only gave me a 200 dps upgrade so i decided not to do it .. unfortunatly it doesn't scale too well with lightning arrow if it did i definetly would have take it
IGN inspectorgadgetz
"
MarlonB wrote:
"
sclufzs wrote:
"
MarlonB wrote:

I'm using Voltaxicv with an Arc setup, but wasn't sure WED would be usefull. On the low side (1) it does nothing, but 100% WED on 300 is very nice. I've been trawling through poetrade for some nice rings but wasn't sure i wanted WED on them.

Btw ... i have this nice belt which might actually be good for your build ( not selling it :D ).

It sure is a nice belt! but unfortunatly i can't run it since i would get massive res problems if i took it. also i like having 100 life on my belt for survival purposes.. other than that if i could i would run it!
IGN inspectorgadgetz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info