Constant lag spikes

getting the same lag issues as the ones described here, hopefully there is some kind of fix. I am not putting money into this game until I see results.
I'll second the lag in the european evening.
I play on the Frankfurt-server, and during the day I can play without problems. My ping rarely goes above 50.
But as soon it's evening/prime-time, my ping shoots between 30 (which is the normal day-ping) and 200.
And that's just moving around in my own hideout. Nobody else is there! :-/

I can't say for sure, but it seems that it has been a lot worse during Talisman-league. Perhaps GGG has gotten more players than anticipated?

For me it is not worthwhile to play in the evening. It's simply too annoying with the constant spikes..
California server here. unplayable every night around this time due to my ping, works better in the afternoon. pls fix ggg :(
Eu here evening/prime-times are unplayable huge lagspikes.Mornings and Late nights no lag at all
Last edited by Alepoudaros on Jan 2, 2016, 11:35:33 AM
Almost confident I'm experiencing the same issues, just got back to this game a few weeks ago after taking a break for 8-9 months and never had this issue before.

Texas-Washington gateways. Doesn't matter what time of day.
I have this problem no matter of US or EU servers. It's much bigger when i'm in the middle of pack of monsters. The lag depend from size of the pack with monsters. I have lag sometimes even when i jump free in my hideout... When i die, lag disappеar for a short run... maybe half map or 1. After then... wellcome back my pretty lag. It's impossible to play like this! Have anyone know how to fix this problem ?? We talk about Ground Slam with crazy attack speed.

P.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSZlvi_d4W4

I found this video just before a few min. and i try hes advice.
My latency is around 50 when im not in game, but when i am in pack of monsters, latency up to 100+ so, i choose Predictive in UI/Networking Mode/Predictive.
It's rly help me to make my game better. YES, there still have some kind of lag but biggest changes i see in strongboxes. I can escape, i can survive, even in map with Temp Chains. This is for now... im sorry for my bad eng. it's not my 1st :)

Best regards from me fellows.
Last edited by e30 on Jan 3, 2016, 3:23:26 PM
I am also experiencing these issues. For the past couple of weeks, regardless of the US server I'm on, I will get consistent lag spikes especially when I encounter a group of monsters. It is to the point of the game becoming impossible to play because the lag spikes are so frequent that I am afraid of dying.
Same here. Milan gateway right now. I will try the other gateways that have almost the same latency, but i think will do the same.
"
California server here. unplayable every night around this time due to my ping, works better in the afternoon. pls fix ggg :(

same here, totally unplayable. just ripped even on predictive when everything was smooth and then i completely froze and 'woke up dead'. really takes me back to pre-2.0...
"
e30 wrote:
I have this problem no matter of US or EU servers. It's much bigger when i'm in the middle of pack of monsters. The lag depend from size of the pack with monsters. I have lag sometimes even when i jump free in my hideout... When i die, lag disappеar for a short run... maybe half map or 1. After then... wellcome back my pretty lag. It's impossible to play like this! Have anyone know how to fix this problem ?? We talk about Ground Slam with crazy attack speed.

P.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSZlvi_d4W4

I found this video just before a few min. and i try hes advice.
My latency is around 50 when im not in game, but when i am in pack of monsters, latency up to 100+ so, i choose Predictive in UI/Networking Mode/Predictive.
It's rly help me to make my game better. YES, there still have some kind of lag but biggest changes i see in strongboxes. I can escape, i can survive, even in map with Temp Chains. This is for now... im sorry for my bad eng. it's not my 1st :)

Best regards from me fellows.

I was DCing all over the place I have less than 30ms usually so I chose lockstep I dont DC in instances any more I just DC when zoning into certain areas. Is this a new setting as my issues started about 1 - 2 weeks ago?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info