Constant lag spikes

also having this problem and constant dc while in pub tier 15 maps // i paid chisels // its kinda frustating right now GGG can you give us some explanation or something please?

p.s i cant use other gateway as im malaysian , signapore gateway is the only place i can connecto to if not itll be 300 ping +/- in other gateways
I speak english mandarin japanese malay hokkien and cantonese :D

My ign : MasshiroYuki / IHeartsBora
Ma time zone : GMT+8
I afk alot when i have alot of items to sell // if not mostly ill be offline (IF I HAVE NO ITEM FOR SELL sobs* :'< )
If GGG could spend some of our money for better EU server, that would be great...
any resolution yet?
"
Pyrothac wrote:
any resolution yet?

Only play during non peak hours when the hamster that runs the server is not on fire.

I can play on amsterdam/frankfurt during the night and in the mornings, but during peak it's a no-go
Same problem for me, playing on night or very early in the morning is perfect, once the peak hours approach = unplayable... :(

here's the mtr :

http://pastebin.com/e2FWNNCs
even doing a 2 man party for dailies is utterly lagging ...

Please fix this problems there becoming very annoying now.
Yeah this is getting ridiculous. Been playing fine then all of a sudden I start lagging so I go reset my router which always works, then I come back and see that it's doing it again. I've spent a good bit of money on this game, and it sucks not even being able to play it.
"
AuraZed wrote:
Yeah this is getting ridiculous. Been playing fine then all of a sudden I start lagging so I go reset my router which always works, then I come back and see that it's doing it again. I've spent a good bit of money on this game, and it sucks not even being able to play it.

It is getting ridiculous, especially at night, 20 monsters or more and the latency goes to the roof

48ms latency and the same is happening to friends on different internet and different gateways

Game is becoming unplayable, i am happy i do not play hardcore or that would have been a disaster.

any response from GGG what there going to do about it would be appreciated.

It's time to cut the crap with having valued posters let you do win MTR and what not. This problem is Poe servers/routers/engine and not our connections.

slightly getting fed up with it.
Last edited by roetetoet on Dec 30, 2015, 2:56:25 PM
Works fine since last patch, played 2 hours in the afternoon and no more freeze happened, constant ping ~ 50ms

Edit : After an hour the next day ping bumped to constant ~100
I'm not sure anymore if it came from the patch or just a lucky moment ( it was around 16:00 when i played both days )
Last edited by keazer on Jan 1, 2016, 10:57:38 AM
"
keazer wrote:
Works fine since last patch, played 2 hours in the afternoon and no more freeze happened, constant ping ~ 50ms

not for me... my latency is still quite random between 50-800, and i've switched to softcore until this improves... but the quality of my gameplay is currently about 2/10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info