[2.1] The Whisper of Doom - 8k Dps LL Crit Icestorm, Atziri viable w/ The Whispering Ice!

"
Drkzaleos wrote:
Hi, I just wonder about elemental resistances. I only rainbow + purity of elements... how do you keep them maxed in merciless?

Hi, Drkzaleos.

Use jewel with some Elemental Resistances on it; or use Doryani's Invitation belt(Cold version), or allocate more Increased effect of Buffs on You / Increased effect of Auras You Cast. That should do it.

*Please note that changing your passive tree is the last thing you should do and don't forget to use Purity of Ice!

I hope this helps, Drkzaleos.
What's your opinion about replace iAoE with Cold Pen?
Im 35 and i have HUGE mana problems, i cant cast spell constantly cuz i run out of mana all the time :/

Ideas?
"
What's your opinion about replace iAoE with Cold Pen?

Hi, frozenheart_9494.

That is depend on your play style. If you're willing to swap Increased Area of Effect for Cold Penetration; you can do it, but it will affect your clear speed since your AoE is smaller.

My suggestion is to use Increased Area of Effect because you can swap it for Concentrated Effect when fighting boss. That'll make you kill boss faster than using Cold Penetration. The smaller the area you have the more hit you can land on single target.

I recommend you using my gem "Setup 1" if you still want to use Cold Penetration.
"
CrazyDawid wrote:
Im 35 and i have HUGE mana problems, i cant cast spell constantly cuz i run out of mana all the time :/

Ideas?

Hi, CrazyDawid.

Are you using two Perandus Signet and Clarity?
If yes, remove some support gem from your active skill for lower mana cost.
If no, well just use them.

By the way, if you're using Freezing Pulse for leveling, you don't need to link any support gem to it. You'll do just fine until level 39 then you can use your staff :)
Hi,
Is it possible to play this Build as an Scion? Or should I take the witch because of her better position at the skill tree?
"
Nightbelle wrote:
Hi,
Is it possible to play this Build as an Scion? Or should I take the witch because of her better position at the skill tree?

Hello, Nightbelle.
It is possible to play as Scion. Just drop some Energy Shield nodes from the beginning of Witch area and inspect Spell Damage from the beginning of Scion area instead. Doing this, you'll lose some Energy Shield but get some damage instead.
So..Witch or Scion? Here is my suggestion. If you happen to have a high leveled Scion character, it is fine. All you have to do is re-allocate the passive tree. I recommend using Witch because she is better than Scion at leveling this build from a scrap. Since her beginning point is very near to the major nodes that you need to inspect first.
Damn, fantastic fun with this build in 1month race, but I had problems with mana, and now, when i hit 55 and equiped void bringers i have HUGE mana problems, im runing clarity up to my lvlel but its hard...

My tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABUINfA3RDkgPxBEPEVARlhNxGyUdFCBuLJwtHzW5O3w9X0GWRnFLrkyzUDBSU1iuXfJepWNDZJ1mnm0Zb55wUnDVdwd_xoMJhxOJ045kj0aP-pMnlSCXlZf0m6GcpKKjpyusmK6ztAy2-rjKvorBxcHzytPQ9dlb217fiukC6rrr9ewY8h33pvfX-tI=?accountName=CrazyDawid&characterName=Shentila

What to pick next to get rid of that mana problems?

Cheers !
How you cap resists with this build since you got only uniq items and only one for them give some resists?
How you cap resists with this build since you got only uniq items and only one for them give some resists?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info