[2.1] The Whisper of Doom - 8k Dps LL Crit Icestorm, Atziri viable w/ The Whispering Ice!

What is the base crit chance of ice storm ?
"
twobluecats wrote:
What is the base crit chance of ice storm ?

Hi, twobluecats.

The base crit chance of Icestorm is 5%

For more info, please follow this link: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Icestorm
can ice storm be linked to cwdt?
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
"
dolan_grey wrote:
can ice storm be linked to cwdt?

Yes, it works with any trigger gems. Including Cast when Damage Taken.
good, i still ahve a scold's bridle in standard, i'll try something in the future i guess, with the skill being lvl1 it should proc with a lvl1 cwdt as well, the only problem being the fact it would cast on you... thinking of a CI CWDT scold's cycloner.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
Why no hypothermia that gem is op , saying that u need to work out how to get poc chargers just like me but nice build in general I got something very similar, Love to crit why would u build with out it Idn ppl do But hearing the ice storm crit puts a smile on my face everytime. Well gl mate cya on the flip side..
Nice build, leveling atm but I have most of the gear
Last edited by Adstar on Aug 1, 2015, 1:47:09 AM
Help me pls

I'm currently play this build at lvl 79
but I stuck at the dps , cant run the high level map tho

It's seem not to grow like your DPS in the picture you take

Here is my stat with all aura cast but no Power charge on

Here is my gear and passive

PS. In warband , Perandus Signet is so dammmm expensive
I can't afford it , so I changed to armor +INT instead , its prety sweet tho can get INT to that level

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABUINfA3RDkgRDxEvEVARlhNxFkAXLxslHRQdqiBuKjgrCiycLR8vbzW5PV9BlkZxSVFLrkyzUDBSU1XWWK5ca1yKXfJepV9qX7BjQ2SdZOdmnm0Zb55wUnC7cNV3B3vXf8aApIMJhEiExYV9hxOJ04x2jmSPRo_6kyeVIJeVl_SboZu1nKShL6KjpyusmK6ztAy297b6tzG-isHFwfPDOsNtykrK09DQ0PXZE9lb217fit-w4YjpAuq66_XsGPDV8h33pvfX-tL-SQ==?accountName=oceanmaster&characterName=Dach_w
"
oceanmaster wrote:
Help me pls

I'm currently play this build at lvl 79
but I stuck at the dps , cant run the high level map tho

It's seem not to grow like your DPS in the picture you take

Here is my stat with all aura cast but no Power charge on

Here is my gear and passive

PS. In warband , Perandus Signet is so dammmm expensive
I can't afford it , so I changed to armor +INT instead , its prety sweet tho can get INT to that level

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABUINfA3RDkgRDxEvEVARlhNxFkAXLxslHRQdqiBuKjgrCiycLR8vbzW5PV9BlkZxSVFLrkyzUDBSU1XWWK5ca1yKXfJepV9qX7BjQ2SdZOdmnm0Zb55wUnC7cNV3B3vXf8aApIMJhEiExYV9hxOJ04x2jmSPRo_6kyeVIJeVl_SboZu1nKShL6KjpyusmK6ztAy297b6tzG-isHFwfPDOsNtykrK09DQ0PXZE9lb217fit-w4YjpAuq66_XsGPDV8h33pvfX-tL-SQ==?accountName=oceanmaster&characterName=Dach_w

Hello, oceanmaster and thank you for the question.

From what I see, the problem is your gems are not on full level and quality. Each of them give you additional damages that are missing. You can swap Added Chaos Damage for Concentrated Effect for more DPS.

My DPS you see is taken when 7 Power Charges are on and w/ Concentrated Effect. Without 7 Power Charges and Concentrated Effect, The combined DPS should be around 1500-1800 depends on your gears.

If you seek more damage than this, go for Voidbringer. It will boost a lot of damage at the cost of sacrificing some of your elemental resistants.

This build really need high leveled character to make it best -the more point you spend on the passive tree the more damage you'll get, so please be more patience.

I hope this help, oceanmaster.
"
tonbcool wrote:
"
oceanmaster wrote:
Help me pls

Hello, oceanmaster and thank you for the question.

From what I see, the problem is your gems are not on full level and quality. Each of them give you additional damages that are missing. You can swap Added Chaos Damage for Concentrated Effect for more DPS.

My DPS you see is taken when 7 Power Charges are on and w/ Concentrated Effect. Without 7 Power Charges and Concentrated Effect, The combined DPS should be around 1500-1800 depends on your gears.

If you seek more damage than this, go for Voidbringer. It will boost a lot of damage at the cost of sacrificing some of your elemental resistants.

This build really need high leveled character to make it best -the more point you spend on the passive tree the more damage you'll get, so please be more patience.

I hope this help, oceanmaster.

ty so much for your answer , feel so comfortable now

keep lvling !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info