[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
sleksi wrote:
nice build

Glad you like it!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Isn't Tornado Shot good as single target damage as well or Blast Rain is way better?
What bow and quiver should I use if I can not afford Doomfletch's Prism and Drillneck?
I am a 46-level, can not pass Labyrinth, is this normal?
Hey Guys,

well I experimented a little bit and now I'm a little desperate because nothing works like it should.

My Plan:
Spoiler

- Go the defensive Skilltree (More Life, capped Res etc)
- Go Tornado Shot/Blast Rain with decent DMG (Def should be priorize here)
- Farm Mid-High Tier range Maps withour Problems

What happend?
Spoiler

I don't know, i have unbuffed
- 5k Life
- 9k Eva
- 40% Dodge Attacks
- 44% Dodge Spells
- overcapped Res ( 97%, 79%, 95%, -9%)
- 47% Movement Speed
what sounds nice in theory but in practice it's rly hard to handle single bosses. I'm Lvl 90 and was killed by an Lvl 7 Vagan o_O wtf?
And my character can't outregenerate my Blood Rage. I have to use Stone Golem.

My Skilltree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQBeAO4FLQW1CC4IiQ2NES8VIBa_GY4hdiLiI9Mj9iT9JpUqCypNLOkuUzBxMHwx-jWSNj03TDfUOdQ6Qj7PPydDMUd-R-JKfUrIS3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaW69daF3yYeJirGVNbIxuqm8ncFJ07XXLdf129311fyt_gIRvhNmGs4bOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2Sjb-PYJAKlQWaaprxm42dqqCfpDmly7TFtUi18r02vea-p8EzwuzDM8edyqnNmNNv037UI9RC2L3awd0N3ajjn-dU6mLrY-0_7YPuDu969qP3Pf4K_rr_EP_e?accountName=Problemkind1903&characterName=Problemizoor

My Gear:
Spoiler

That's the first time i have no idea where the problem is. Can some1 help me please? If u want a private message is okay, too.
"
Hey Guys,

well I experimented a little bit and now I'm a little desperate because nothing works like it should.

My Plan:
Spoiler

What happend?
Spoiler

- 5k Life
- 9k Eva
- 40% Dodge Attacks
- 44% Dodge Spells
- 47% Movement Speed
what sounds nice in theory but in practice it's rly hard to handle single bosses. I'm Lvl 90 and was killed by an Lvl 7 Vagan o_O wtf?

My Skilltree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQBeAO4FLQW1CC4IiQ2NES8VIBa_GY4hdiLiI9Mj9iT9JpUqCypNLOkuUzBxMHwx-jWSNj03TDfUOdQ6Qj7PPydDMUd-R-JKfUrIS3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaW69daF3yYeJirGVNbIxuqm8ncFJ07XXLdf129311fyt_gIRvhNmGs4bOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2Sjb-PYJAKlQWaaprxm42dqqCfpDmly7TFtUi18r02vea-p8EzwuzDM8edyqnNmNNv037UI9RC2L3awd0N3ajjn-dU6mLrY-0_7YPuDu969qP3Pf4K_rr_EP_e?accountName=Problemkind1903&characterName=Problemizoor

My Gear:
Spoiler

That's the first time i have no idea where the problem is. Can some1 help me please? If u want a private message is okay, too.

Here is a very brief summation:

1. Vagan has "resolute technique", meaning he always hits. This makes him very dangerous for evasion characters.

2. You are not supposed to run Blood Rage, you generate charges via your Ascendancy class

3. You should get 2 SEETHING divine life flasks of Staunching. These are instant healing flasks and make a big difference. Also get a Basalt flask!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Sep 6, 2016, 8:23:21 AM
"
"
Hey Guys,

My Plan:
Spoiler

What happend?
Spoiler

- 5k Life
- 9k Eva
- 40% Dodge Attacks
- 44% Dodge Spells
- 47% Movement Speed

My Skilltree:
Spoiler

My Gear:
Spoiler

Here is a very brief summation:

1. Vagan has "resolute technique", meaning he always hits. This makes him very dangerous for evasion characters.

2. You are not supposed to run Blood Rage, you generate charges via your Ascendancy class

3. You should get 2 SEETHING divine life flasks of Staunching. These are instant healing flasks and make a big difference. Also get a Basalt flask!

Okay. Thanks man.
Will try it with seething and basalt flask.
What bow for Essence league? Rather new but my understanding is that Prism version of Doomfletch is not in league play anymore. Love the videos and beginner guides!

EDIT: Never mind I'm an idiot I understand how it works now.
Last edited by AnOleLady on Sep 7, 2016, 3:57:58 PM
Don't you think that Avatar of the Hunt with those 3 bow damage nodes would be more rewarding than the extra life, evasion, attack speed nodes at the beginning of the duelist tree? Honestly, you never get that much damage as a ranger, so few extra life points are not as much worth as 56% increased damage with bows.

Just my opinion, I think you don't need as many little nodes as you have.
Love this build...But am srsly squishy with 4.2k hp. Currently grinding for hp gear with cap res

1. I have a doomfletch bow, not doomfletch PRISM bow. Stats all look the same and I assuming name just changed? but...

2. I notice that my dps with lionseye bow is about 7k unbuffed. When I place Doomfletch it drops it to like 2k dps and I ran this in Lake to test and got wrecked. (Tor gem is lvl 16 with 15q)

anyhow any help to clarify would be sick

thx m8!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info