[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
"
blekotacz wrote:
Hi, i wanted to ask about raider as ascend choice. I read a lot of bad thinks about raider, lot of ppl are chosing deadeye and many more saying pathfinder is way better. Do you have any experience with another ascend classes?

Thx!

Raider is very underrepresented. It is a strong ascendancy class, especially for this build as it allows you to generate frenzy charges without having to use blood rage which otherwise sucks when you have to use Vaal Pact.

You can go Pathfinder or Deadeye if you want, but I do not suggest it, unless you dont want to use frenzy charges or is willing to equip the blood dance boots :)

That frenzy charge generation is truly pain with VP and BR, ill give the raider another tought :)

I have another question regarding Doomfletch. I know the whole tink about stacking phys dmg, i gues its becouse that "extra 110% of each ele dmg" is calculated after enythink else so it would make sence and i would be also logical to not use phys to light support gem, even it shows more tooltip dps then inc crit strikes, but what wories me is that with phys to light support gem it not only shows more dps it also feels like it does more dmg. With inc crit strikes i have to two shot most of blue packs, but with phys to light i one shot every blue pack... can u give me some reasonable explanation? :)

Thanks
I'm having trouble pushing past T11/12 maps with this build. I also can't seem to survive a hard attack by uber Izaro and get my final ascendancy.

I'm at 4.6k life, with two more levels I'll get another 12% but it still seems rather low.

I'm running frenzy in an extra slot to help keep my charges up during long boss fights.

Advice?
"
Autsider666 wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently running an archer in ESC with your and Neversinks builds as a guideline.
Most of the passive skill tree looks similar, except for the Deadly/Heavy Draw area.
Your video guide shows you picking them a few patches ago, but your current build doesn't.
What's changed?

I am also curious about Deadly/Heavy draw area. I got those nodes on my char actually.

Are we skipping these because a) they are not so good b) we simply have better options.
When should you do uber lab with this build?
Why should we use Blast Rain as a single target instead of something else with more DPS like Burning Arrow?
"
Silahsor wrote:
"
Autsider666 wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently running an archer in ESC with your and Neversinks builds as a guideline.
Most of the passive skill tree looks similar, except for the Deadly/Heavy Draw area.
Your video guide shows you picking them a few patches ago, but your current build doesn't.
What's changed?

I am also curious about Deadly/Heavy draw area. I got those nodes on my char actually.

Are we skipping these because a) they are not so good b) we simply have better options.

We simply skip them because the damage of Doomfletch Prism is more than enough byt itself without them. Instead they can be invested into more survivability :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Ok i dont understand anything...in video guide you explain that you use Tornado shot,faster attacks,added fire dmg,increased ciritcal strike,projectile dmg but in this guide on the forums you write that you use - Tornado Shot, Greater Multiple Projectiles, Pierce, Weapon Elemental Damage, Increased Critical Strikes (5-link), Physical Projectile Attack Damage (6-link). not to mention you say in the video to use death harp until you reach maps but in the forum guide you say to use prism doomfletch...

so wtf?
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Sep 17, 2016, 10:33:21 AM
So is the Doomfletch Prism Royal Bow still the bow recommended? Even for endgame? I finally managed to get one at level 70.
"
brianbrian wrote:
So is the Doomfletch Prism Royal Bow still the bow recommended? Even for endgame? I finally managed to get one at level 70.

Im curious about it aswell and im still using it 4L but idk about the lategame
is the OP even alive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info