[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
Hey LiftingNerdBro! Nice guide :) im a big fan of your guides
Following this one in HCP, lvl 56 ATM! really good

I have a question:

why not running warlord's mark with vaal pact (is really close in the tree) and get frenzy charges from blood rage??

thanks in advance!

edit: i didnt know assasin's mark gives you power charges :P so what about losing one dmg aura and put warlords like an aura? or the life leech in the tree you think is enough?
if this is the case (that the leech is enough) why are you not getting vaal pact?
i ask cause i feel really squishy

thanks again

Vaal Pact removes life regen, I don't really like that so that is the reason :)

Assassin's Mark is necessary as power charges are very important for your character dps to work properly =)

thanks for the fast reply :) going to contact again in case of doubts.

cheers!

Best of luck! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey man, love it so far... I can't get any of the passive trees to work for me though =(

Also! Windripper 6L work well with this build?
i felt very squishy and i was :P died at 67 in HCP. REALLY fun build, i loved it!
going to try a more tanky build tho, thanks for the guide :)
Anyone tried the build with Reach of the Council yet? What would you use instead of GMP in tornado?

Would probably also switch to something like Puncture instead of blast rain for single target as well, but unsure of what links to use with that
Hello! I would like to ask you how to keep frenzy charges up when fighting single target bosses. Thanks!
with frenzy shot maybee, thats what i did
Hey man great guide. I just want to ask is it possible to switch to the lightning arrow and the split arrow build if I follow this guide?
Lifting im using Reach of the Council 6 link bow so i still need use same setup as you saying? and im using cospri's will armor so i can get one extra curse so what curse should i add and where ? because all other gems setum same as in your build guide ?
Last edited by faustian1 on Jul 20, 2016, 9:11:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info