[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

I just hit level 86. "Achievements" so far are that we are able to facetank twinned quay and underground river map which is really awesome, the damage is definitely enough for them but we are already tanky enough to survive quite a lot of dmg. Looks very good so far, tier 11+ coming next week aswell as videos
Just some malformation boss kill for now, I really need to get used to this speed again, I play soooo slow right now xD

Twinned mesa boss kill, also a pretty funny bug

Did anyone also experience some bugs like this?
twinned residence, still need to get more damage and more life but it looks alright if you consider how cheap it is yet...no 6l, bad jewellery, bad weapons

Last edited by AquaFreeze on Apr 3, 2017, 3:25:10 PM
Actually I am considering making another char to farm currency fast, it is very hard / takes very long to get upgrades without decent clearspeed...
Hey man, this build looks super cool, I'm getting ready to try it out!

I was wondering about your choice on whether Assassin(double binos/daggers) or Slayer(double Varunastra) is better. I was kinda leaning towards the daggers, but still not committed yet.

Also, I know that you've updated the tree for both slayer and assassin(thanks for that btw!), but I wanted to know if the gear is still up-to-date from your original post.

As a side note, do you think this build is possible as CI, or would it just be really dumb to try?

Another question: Do you think that if played Assassin, you could use claws instead of daggers, or will daggers be the best/strongest option
"
Hey man, this build looks super cool, I'm getting ready to try it out!

I was wondering about your choice on whether Assassin(double binos/daggers) or Slayer(double Varunastra) is better. I was kinda leaning towards the daggers, but still not committed yet.

Also, I know that you've updated the tree for both slayer and assassin(thanks for that btw!), but I wanted to know if the gear is still up-to-date from your original post.

As a side note, do you think this build is possible as CI, or would it just be really dumb to try?

Another question: Do you think that if played Assassin, you could use claws instead of daggers, or will daggers be the best/strongest option

If you want to go varunastra and crit you have to go assassin, but it doesn't fit well since you want to be very fast with assassin, otherwise you will die more often.

Actually I wouldn't look too detailed into my original post right now, it didn't get big changes since 2.4 which means there should definitely be stronger things you can do.

Thinking about ci I wouldn't say it isn't possible, there are many CI blade flurry builds. Of course I can't tell if it will be good or bad because I haven't tested it but with enough currency put into it could be possible.

Before I started the slayer character I played a claw dual stike assassin this league and it was pretty nice. You should aim for a lot of damage since you can outleech almost everything if you deal enough. Foils are still a little bit better in comparison, they have more range and an implicit crit multi.
Last edited by AquaFreeze on Apr 6, 2017, 9:22:32 AM
So after two weeks of tornado shot I returned to my dual striker, ranged is just not my playstyle but I farmed a lot of currency.

Actually I am almost level 90 and can do many maps up to tier 14, above that I fear that my character will die too easily. This is why I am thinking about changing some things, my damage is definitely enough, so no matter what class I pick my damage will pretty surely be enough for everything.

My current thought is changing the slayer to a gladiator and dropping abyssus + lightning coil for a legacy bringer of rain, I just don't know if it is the best thing I can do but in theory it can be stronger.

Maybe you have some tips or thoughts, I won't change my character until I am very sure that this change will make me able to do guardians etc. Thanks :)
Can do colloseum map without big troubles, still not sure if it can do tier 16...neither sure if gladiator could...
Actually I am kinda struggling with enjoying PoE because I don't have much fun right now. I really hope to get it back, I love the game and really wan't to update my guide before 3.0...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info