[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

"
Boomer814 wrote:
Hey guys do you think this could be a good way: crit and leech with daggers, blade flurry or dual strike??
Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAAGAF4DhwSxBbUHHgguDHMNjQ5ID6sRLxGWEdUV9ha_GY4brSFgI9Mj9iSLJP0mlSmlKgsqOCsKLOEwfDY9N9RAoEMxRwZHfklRSn1M_02STipRR1VLVYVW9VdUV5daGluvXfJeE2BBYeJieWKsY0NjcGVNaoxsCGyMbWxvJ3BScFZza3Txdf17FH11hG-HdonTirOMC4w2jX2Nv46Kj2CTqJUulWaX0JoTmmqdqqLZo4qly6xmsNixs7TFtUi5Prl8vTa-p8LswzPDOsgU037UQth2227b1Nvn51TrY-yw7T_tg-4O707w1fGK8uH1b_zF_rr_3g==

I think this is pretty fine for blade flurry. Since 2.6 I wasn't able to achieve enough success with daggers on dual strike which is why I wouldn't recommend it right now.
Hello people, I know that it has been a pretty long time but I think I am ready to release my 3.0 guide. Because my character which I use and recommend is a duelist, the guide will be posted in the duelist guide section. I will post a link to the new guide in this thread and a link to this guide in the new guide, so they wont be hard to find. You can expect the basics in the next few days and gameplay videos plus advanced stuff during the following week.
First look at the new guide for this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1999428
I hope you like it, myself enjoys it very much :)
Hello !

I'm new on that game, i used to play d2 and i did ur build to start a shadow because i wanted fun !

But i dont understand how can u reach that attack speed ! i got pretty much the same gear as u but only +131% and 3 aps ... how can u reach 436% for 8.35 aps ?

Thanks for your build !
"
Leo_nidas wrote:
Hello !

I'm new on that game, i used to play d2 and i did ur build to start a shadow because i wanted fun !

But i dont understand how can u reach that attack speed ! i got pretty much the same gear as u but only +131% and 3 aps ... how can u reach 436% for 8.35 aps ?

Thanks for your build !

D2 was/ is awesome! I played frenzy barb which probably is why I like Dual Strike so much :D

Basically there are three main sources that define your attack speed: #1 is your gear, #2 is the passive tree and #3 are the gems. If you can post me those three things I can guarantee you that I will find the reason for your "low" attack speed. Otherwise I would check if your gloves have at least 10% attack speed, if your Dual Strike is supported by Faster Attacks Support and if you use the Blood Rage skill gem.

I hope that helps and that you have a great time with PoE just as I do :)
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
"
Leo_nidas wrote:
Hello !

Thanks for your build !

D2 was/ is awesome! I played frenzy barb which probably is why I like Dual Strike so much :D

Basically there are three main sources that define your attack speed: #1 is your gear, #2 is the passive tree and #3 are the gems. If you can post me those three things I can guarantee you that I will find the reason for your "low" attack speed. Otherwise I would check if your gloves have at least 10% attack speed, if your Dual Strike is supported by Faster Attacks Support and if you use the Blood Rage skill gem.

I hope that helps and that you have a great time with PoE just as I do :)

Well i guess the prob is not the gear cause i have pretty much the same for as : 2 ring +6, 1 passiv gem +4, +14 on weapon and maligaro.

For the passiv tree atm it looks like that : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.2/AAAABAYAAAAGAF4DhwUtBbUHHgguCpsMcw2NDkgRLxGWFfYWvxmOI_YmlSoLKwouUzB8Nj1DMUcGSVFM_02STipRR1VLV5dbr13yYeJieWKsaoxsjHBScFZ07XX9eOuEb4nTjDaNfY2_j_qVLpVmmhObjZ2qotmjirDYsbO0xbVIwuzIFNDQ02_TftRC2sHb1OcK62Ptg-968NX1b_zF

And for the gems : i use faster attack on my dual strike (dual strike multi strike melee splash + melee attack) but no blood rage ! but i dont think blood rage will grant me 250-300% more attack speed :p

Thanks for ur answer !

D2 power. HF !
"
Leo_nidas wrote:

I think the problem is your tree, from the first look I see many attack speed nodes you didn't pick up yet, flaying (19%) and sleight of hand (8%) are the strongest ones I see and going for dervish (10%) and art of the gladiator (12%) also add a lot of attack speed. In addition to that you can get weapon artistry if it still isn't enough :p

(the percentages behind the passive nodes are already added up with the small attack speed nodes you need to pick up before you can reach them)

You also can safe a node close to ghost reaver if you change it like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.2/AAAABAYAAAAGAF4DhwUtBbUHHgguCpsMcw2NDkgRLxGWFfYWvxmOI_YmlSoLKwouUzB8Nj1DMUcGSVFM_02STipRR1VLV5dbr13yYeJieWKsaoxsjHBScFZ07XX9eOuEb4nTjDaNfY2_lS6VZpoTm42dqqLZo4qw2LGztMW1SMLsyBTTb9N-1ELawdvU2-fnCutj7YPvevDV9W_8xQ==
Thanks !

My last problem is that i cant find flaying on the tree x) maybe i'm too high but i dont see it ! and dervish same
"
Leo_nidas wrote:
Thanks !

My last problem is that i cant find flaying on the tree x) maybe i'm too high but i dont see it ! and dervish same

ok i was high i found it but i putted it already ! :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info