[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

Still pretty squishy imo, what do you think?

Aqua i follow your guide step by step for a year + now.I managed to get some good items and i am looking forward to do some uber atziri.My problem is that uber atziri map requires a lot of health and dmg which i feel i lack.My current health is 4.9k and my max dps around 370k.Could you suggest me something to make my character a bit more tankier at least?As you see i dont use ice golem either totem. I have no problem in maps though i havent tried higher than t13.
The character looks pretty solid, for now I can't really tell you how to get it much better. You can get even better gear with better life rolls (maybe 5.5k with 70+ rolls on jewellery and boots but it probably won't be enough for uber atziri).
I have played dual strike a lot with slayer this league but it doesn't look like I am able to create an guardians viable build so I will wait until 3.0 and hope for some new options.

Sorry if I coulnd't help you :/
the only thing i can think of is a pair of acuity so i can change my tree and remove vaal pact plus, as you said, better life rolls.Is the a gem that can be swapped for lets say an ice golem or something?I know i cant run totem cause this will change a whole item's skill gems.
"
tonyman2009 wrote:
the only thing i can think of is a pair of acuity so i can change my tree and remove vaal pact plus, as you said, better life rolls.Is the a gem that can be swapped for lets say an ice golem or something?I know i cant run totem cause this will change a whole item's skill gems.

You can take out faster casting on the rare dagger, it is pretty much pointless. Also I wonder if your herald of ash + curse on hit works well, I have never tested it. If not I would probably use herald of thunder instead.
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
"
tonyman2009 wrote:

You can take out faster casting on the rare dagger, it is pretty much pointless. Also I wonder if your herald of ash + curse on hit works well, I have never tested it. If not I would probably use herald of thunder instead.

Yes thats what i had in mind.Thanks for your time and i hope you update your guide soon i am looking forward to it!
"
tonyman2009 wrote:
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
"
tonyman2009 wrote:

Yes thats what i had in mind.Thanks for your time and i hope you update your guide soon i am looking forward to it!

I hope so too! The thing is that I really want to do it right and not just different. If I change ascendancy classes and minor new stuff it is pretty much wasted so I am looking forward to 3.0, I will definitely join the beta and release the updated guide as soon as possible!
Your skill trees aren't linked any reason for that? I'm trying to follow your skills and what not cause i really wanna try this build but not sure what skills i should be taking after 20 because your skill trees are connected
Last edited by silvanistor on Aug 18, 2017, 1:03:48 AM
Hey guys do you think this could be a good way: crit and leech with daggers, blade flurry or dual strike??
Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAAGAF4DhwSxBbUHHgguDHMNjQ5ID6sRLxGWEdUV9ha_GY4brSFgI9Mj9iSLJP0mlSmlKgsqOCsKLOEwfDY9N9RAoEMxRwZHfklRSn1M_02STipRR1VLVYVW9VdUV5daGluvXfJeE2BBYeJieWKsY0NjcGVNaoxsCGyMbWxvJ3BScFZza3Txdf17FH11hG-HdonTirOMC4w2jX2Nv46Kj2CTqJUulWaX0JoTmmqdqqLZo4qly6xmsNixs7TFtUi5Prl8vTa-p8LswzPDOsgU037UQth2227b1Nvn51TrY-yw7T_tg-4O707w1fGK8uH1b_zF_rr_3g==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info