[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

Why frenzy charge in merciless ??
"
sonecastyle wrote:
Why frenzy charge in merciless ??

That one is my personal preference, frenzy charges are a strong boost to speed and damage.
If you need more crit (which I don't) take a power charge.
Taking the endurance charge isn't the best option because this build benefits quite poorly from it.
The passive point is a solid option, you can get a good life node or get a jewel slot which is definitely more defensive than an endurance charge and maybe better than the other charges.

In the end the choice is yours :)
For everyone who is interested in build updates in 2.4 : There is no need to change anything but I might test some things, depending on how it works I will let you know. I have a dual strike necromancer with 2x the scourge in mind but I am not sure if I will be able to get 2 of them nor if it has any kind of strength or advantage.
Last edited by AquaFreeze on Sep 7, 2016, 8:25:21 AM

On sale in essence league
everytime i try to figure out builds i feel like a complete retard
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986

My dual striker just creams this build. Anyone wanting to be a dual striker to defeat Uber Atziri and more should know I'm the only one who made him right, no one else has achieved what I did with this skill.

@Umbra_the_Wolf
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Hey guys! I do really like this build and Im 72lvl atm using this build, but I have the problem. Even common skeletons can oneshot me.
Can you help me to fix my gear or passive tree, please?
Here's mine items (i have 3.5k life, 303k dps non-buffed and 504k dps using flasks + charges, my res are capped, but my surviveability is still damn low):
Spoiler

And here's mine passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAAGA4cFLQV9BbUMcw2NDkgQkhEvEZYR1RX2FqoWvxutIWAi6iM2I9Mj9iT9JpUppSoLKjgs4S1VLlMwfDIyNe82PTfUOu090UCgQzFHBkd-Sn1M_02STipRR1MQVUtW9VeXW69d8mBBYeJieWKsY3BlTWqMbAhsjG1sbydwUnBWdO108XX9eu97FH11feOBQYRvhMWE2Yd2idOMC4w2jX2Nv46KkBuUuJVml9CaE5pqm7WdqqLZo4qsZrDYsbO0xbVIuT65fLxvvTa-p8GLwzrIFNNv037UQth22Ybawdtu29Tb5-LV45_nVOd06NbrY-yw7T_tQe4O8Yr1b_zF_rr_3g==
Last edited by Lizardinio on Oct 6, 2016, 11:01:14 AM
"
Lizardinio wrote:
Hey guys! I do really like this build and Im 72lvl atm using this build, but I have the problem. Even common skeletons can oneshot me.
Here's mine items (i have 3.5k life, 303k dps non-buffed and 504k dps using flasks + charges, my res are capped, but my surviveability is still damn low):
Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAAGA4cFLQV9BbUMcw2NDkgQkhEvEZYR1RX2FqoWvxutIWAi6iM2I9Mj9iT9JpUppSoLKjgs4S1VLlMwfDIyNe82PTfUOu090UCgQzFHBkd-Sn1M_02STipRR1MQVUtW9VeXW69d8mBBYeJieWKsY3BlTWqMbAhsjG1sbydwUnBWdO108XX9eu97FH11feOBQYRvhMWE2Yd2idOMC4w2jX2Nv46KkBuUuJVml9CaE5pqm7WdqqLZo4qsZrDYsbO0xbVIuT65fLxvvTa-p8GLwzrIFNNv037UQth22Ybawdtu29Tb5-LV45_nVOd06NbrY-yw7T_tQe4O8Yr1b_zF_rr_3g==

Awesome that you like it! You probably have not enough hp which is the reason why you die. If you don't have enough flat life on your gear belly and meginords aren't that great. Meginord's isn't that great anymore anyways..I would definitely get a leather belt with a good life roll and maybe some resistances / % reduced flask charges used.
Le heup of all is a very cool ring but not strong enough for the endgame imo. Try to get something similar to your iron ring, two-stoned and diamond rings are great bases and the new base (steel ring if I remember correct) is also very good.

The passive tree is alright but in my opinion life is more important than some dps nodes (like ambidexterity for example). I recommend Written in Blood (between shadow and witch area) and maybe those ranger life / evasion nodes, also you should get life on your jewels.

The rest seems perfectly fine, if the melee dmg on full life works I think that it is ok..but I haven't seen your melee splash support gem so I wonder where that one is :D
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
"
Lizardinio wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Awesome that you like it! You probably have not enough hp which is the reason why you die. If you don't have enough flat life on your gear belly and meginords aren't that great. Meginord's isn't that great anymore anyways..I would definitely get a leather belt with a good life roll and maybe some resistances / % reduced flask charges used.
Le heup of all is a very cool ring but not strong enough for the endgame imo. Try to get something similar to your iron ring, two-stoned and diamond rings are great bases and the new base (steel ring if I remember correct) is also very good.

The passive tree is alright but in my opinion life is more important than some dps nodes (like ambidexterity for example). I recommend Written in Blood (between shadow and witch area) and maybe those ranger life / evasion nodes, also you should get life on your jewels.

The rest seems perfectly fine, if the melee dmg on full life works I think that it is ok..but I haven't seen your melee splash support gem so I wonder where that one is :D

Thanks for the explaining and for the tips. Yeah, ofc I have melee splash support. Im using melee dmg on full life when facing bosses (life leech doing great). I'll try to get more life and some evasion/armor. I want to get 5k+ life and 50%+ reduced damage taken from melee attacks. Gonna try some other equipment soon and then im gonna post it here if its gonna be working fine! Ty for answering!
Hi again!
So, I've hit 86 lvl atm and Im very surprised of what this build can achieve!
I've done uber lab, Atziri (non-uber), and T14-15 maps is not a problem at all (until it has physical reflect). Im still working at my gear, cuz I still can get some better items to reach more health or dps.
Dps is just incredible! Im using double Bino's due to not having a resources to buy some high dps knives, but even with them I have 500k+ dps with flasks + charges (330k dps in a hideout).
Screenshots:
Spoiler

Flasks used Offence and Defence:
Spoiler

Without Flasks:
Spoiler

Passive tree Im using atm:

And for the end I want to tell some pro's and con's:
Pro's:
-Very high dps/crit build (I have 95% crit chance and 674% multiplier with cheap gear).
-Nice moving and attack speed (You're fast enought to evade any boss "special" attacks by using Whirling Blades)
-Quite decent map clear time (Im sure Its not the fastest one and its definitely not the slowest one).
-You can always change the build to the way you feel it more confortable without losing Dps.
-In a party-play you can change your gems to "Full solo target" setup and start to DESTROY any single target you able to hit.(Note: If you're using Toxic Delivery talent in your ancendancy spec, it's enought to crit once on your solo target, and believe me - it will die in 3-5 sec. from your poison damage. If it was able to kill uber Izario in the first fight, he wont stand more than 2-3 hits).
Con's:
-Quite hard to stay alive if you're bad at using your flasks when they're really need to be used.
-It's very hard to take big hits, so you always need to pay attention, especially when you're facing bosses.

Thanks for uploading this build! I do really enjoy to use it!
Gonna try to face Guardians and uber-Atziri now.
P.S.
To all who have thoughts about this build - it's really fun to play, but be sure you have all the needed gear to become a one-hit machine :D
Last edited by Lizardinio on Oct 13, 2016, 3:52:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info