Skyrim VS PoE

I haven't played both of them, but i actually want to play PoE.
This thread needs more turtles.
Skyrim is a different kind of game, you can not compare these games
There are a few quotes on here that sums up a very premature argument concerning Skyrim vs PoE quite nicely.

After playing Skyrim for nearly 125 hours, I decided like some others on here the fact that Skyrim is actually very boring when the majority of things are done. To be honest, most of the quests in the towns are pretty similar and the variation of loot is quite pathetic really. Okay, you can use your skills to make a smith and create better weapons that way, even improve them past their potential, yet even that gets kinda boring after a while.

Skyrim really needs something more to make it superb and it certainly has the potential to be something incredible, yet even I can predict that PoE or even games like it will outlast Skyrim type games any day of the week.

Or perhaps I am wrong?
They can't be compared; they're so different! While I admit I have not played PoE, this kind of question always seems kind of silly. I don't think there's really a way to say that one is better than the other. I'm sure they both have fun parts and unfun parts, and many parts that are just different. It all comes down to the person who is playing the game.
Have played neither, but it should be obvious that both are completly different experiences, and should not be compared.

You should rephrase your question to make yourself look alot more mature.

e.g.

"Which game do you enjoy more? Skyrim or Path of Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info