Skyrim VS PoE

Sweeping Maid
I prefer skyrim ^ ^
skyrim is the best
came here just to say lol
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
This honestly look better than Skyrim. But then again, I've played Skyrim so much that its gotten boring.
Well..i had about 1k~ hours devoted to oblivion..with skyrim i quit after about 70. just got boring. i can see myself sinking a lot of time into Path of exile. i dont see it with skyrim :(
(goodbye friends and family)
Personally i don't think you can really compare the two because they're different types of games. That being said, i'd have to pick Skyrim over PoE simply because i haven't played PoE yet.
I think Skyrim will get a second chance in about a year once the mod community has had their hands on it for a while...

I don't really think that POE and Skyrim are close enough to put into the same boat... I don't think that Skyrim has any affect on POE, at all.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
its impossible to compare these two brilliant game would you compare a lawn mower to a washing machine they are two completely different things made to fit different standards
If you have a friend invite please give it to me :(.
"
Mankind wrote:
Well, for me Skyrim was a pretty nice RPG, for a couple of days. But after I completed the main quest and many side quests, I got bored of it. The story was kinda nice and with full graphics, just wow...
The reason was, that it didnt give much to me(Don't understand it wrong, to be honest, it was a good game). Always the same thing, go into a dungeon, conquer fortress etc...

Are you sure its not because you did the main quest too soon that you got bored?

Personally I've found the best way to play is to just do the main quest now and again mixing it in with a bit of side questing and a bit of travelling about (you meet alsorts of people).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info