Skyrim VS PoE

Let the battle commence!

I for one Really enjoy skyrim. Prove that PoE is better!
Skyrim is actually reeaaaally bad so...guess that sums it up :)
Skyrim is pretty, if you play on PC at max settings.
Skyrim doesn't have multi-player.
Skyrim will steal your soul, if you like single player RPGs.
Skyrim is lacking when it comes to loot.
Skyrim is very well made and plays smoothly. ( on the PC if you have the hardware to handle it )
Skyrim sold 3.4million copies in the first 48hours and shipped over 7 million. "$450 million in global sales"

Skyrim.. its a good game for what it is a single player RPG.

Skyrim will win game of the year and multiple other awards.

PoE i haven't played it
PoE is early beta? so its not fair to compare.
PoE looks like fun with friends.

Last edited by jairus on Nov 28, 2011, 9:28:07 PM
That's like comparing a tank to a dune buggy...totally different design, built to serve different purposes.

After playing Skyrim for about a week straight, I've come to wonder what Skyrim would be like as a multiplayer online game. Then the realization hits that I actually don't want to share the Skyrim world with random strangers. Not everyone can be the Hero/Dragonborn, but everyone can be Exiled and can work together towards a purpose.

Skyrim is an amazing single player RPG, but there's only so many times I can replay it. I haven't gotten to play POE yet, but it seems to have more replayability value. Even if not, playing the game through with friends, trading weapons and gear, and surviving the onslaught is good enough for me. (:
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
I don't think it's fair to compare the two. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Yes, they're both RPG games; however, Skyrim is a single-player open-world RPG; whereas, Path of Exile is a some-what linear action online RPG.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
My Skyrim time is just under 100 hours but here is my oblivion time.
"
Mozzy wrote:
My Skyrim time is just under 100 hours but here is my oblivion time.

Lol if I had the steam version of oblivion id be at over 400 hours easy : P I have 200+ of Fall out NV as im aware
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
cant wait to play both of them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info