[2.0] High Budget CI Reave, Up to 538K non buffed DPS, Atziri Video Up

any chance on a 2.1 tree for this build? I am very interested in playing it in talisman
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
"
any chance on a 2.1 tree for this build? I am very interested in playing it in talisman

i would get life version for temp league. i will make a life version tree when 2.1 comes up then. stay tuned. :)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
budget is not an issue and would prefer CI :) but i can adjust a life tree to CI or vice versa, thank you
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
20/20 flashback
hardest part is finding a godly 1h sword :(
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
20/20 flashback
daggers have better tooltip dps. swords crit harder. swords can bleed too, which is great. you can use either sword or dagger; all the same.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABOygDlm49YEO-gIMJb56cpIcTdwfxs0tXwOPKSl-wm7WExcM6Kjgkiw-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNnX94tXtQaZ_1EK1SG1sNj2dqonTcFJsjGKstMXb50cG2HZW9dtul9COirk-rGYs4X3jKgtd8g5IEZaQG3BWmhPb1FFMrEd9WypNR-Ii4qQ5AO4s6YazFSAtgxm0vqdlTb02R36E2S_MwYJNRmLshO_awXTtBS167y5T02_C7AW1jb_UIzBx3ahLeDpCUUfnVCT9_95sCPGKhG9DMcMzWhpM_04qI9NvJ5pqDPKlyz7PveY31O0_j2A=

lvl 97 tree for life base Reave. Bandits: Oak - Kill - Frenzy Charge

auras: hatred + blasphemy Warlords Mark
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 17, 2015, 6:23:05 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABOygDlm49YEODCW-enKSHE3cH8bNLV8DjykpfsJu1hMXDOiLq6NYFtcLstMVirGyMnarb50cG2HZW9dtul9COirk-rGYs4X3jbAjxijY9bWy1SNRChG91_aZ_7UEWvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUioLXfIOSBGWkBtwVpoT29S-gI2_1CMwcd2oS3g6QlFHN9TtPzB8jX0j9k2So4ruDvzFeOsKmw2Nh3bjn0p9W69OKiPTj2BvJ5pqTP9DMdrBdO0FLXrvLlPTby1V6f4FfedUJP3_3j7PveYM8qXLhO9i7LaKL8yE2Ud-vTZlTb6nKjjDM1oa

this is by far a better tree. Sorry, ignore the previous one.
Think it's worth doing this on a Witch in current patch? Or much better doing it on a Scion?

If the current Dagger tree is up-to-date, would you still suggest: Reave/Melee phys dmg/Multistrike/Melee dmg on full life/Inc AOE/Increased crit dmg?

This is what I was using 2.0

With increased crit strike instead of AOE (still 5l) my damage was around 130k, any tips for pushing it higher? Guessing more multi and crit, I know the items could be better but generally it was pretty faceroll running anything up to t13 maps at least until I hit certain bosses. :D(I imagine higher too but I didn't get to test)
Last edited by Sploodge on Dec 20, 2015, 4:53:42 PM
"
Sploodge wrote:
Think it's worth doing this on a Witch in current patch? Or much better doing it on a Scion?

If the current Dagger tree is up-to-date, would you still suggest: Reave/Melee phys dmg/Multistrike/Melee dmg on full life/Inc AOE/Increased crit dmg?

This is what I was using 2.0

With increased crit strike instead of AOE (still 5l) my damage was around 130k, any tips for pushing it higher? Guessing more multi and crit, I know the items could be better but generally it was pretty faceroll running anything up to t13 maps at least until I hit certain bosses. :D(I imagine higher too but I didn't get to test)

use diamond rings, phoenix nail is very good dpswise. but fate finger needs a replacement. better jewels also would be great.

let me be honest. you gotta change that amulet first. thats the weakest link in your gear.

GL!
Thanks, I'll start looking into replacements. Building more into crit/multi

What about the gem set-up I was using in my items? You advised me that gem combo in 2.0, should I change it at all?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info