[2.0] High Budget CI Reave, Up to 538K non buffed DPS, Atziri Video Up

"
Sploodge wrote:
Just came back after a long period. Was using Fyndels Witch LL ST in April before the big patch - is loath bane viable for this build? Take it the shav's isn't. :<

i made this guide first to find a proper use for loath bane. This build works great with loath bane.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Great - thanks for the quick reply. Is it possible to run this build on a Witch?

If so, what build should I use for a Witch with loath bane orientated around PVE?

Damnit, my Loath is r/r/b :(
Last edited by Sploodge on Oct 19, 2015, 4:36:58 AM
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA2VsbJUuu6QLfim0Zpys1uRFQkydsCyL0f8a4yjt8D8Sio-wYwcVWY4auFdcsvw5IEZaJ03DVXfJwUrVI8-oqC9DQj_pfao6Kl9Dbblb12HZHBn3jLOGsZrk-tAzK076KoS9XyQ186roo-h2q4YhGcYMJsZD56ILHtz5Bh9i9_gq18jWSbzvAGngNNuhYr6lun8unMAHndweHE5ykb56ExZu1X7DKSiLqwzo90RaqLVUFfe1Bpn8Wv7GzvoAtqJoTcFaQG9vUSVHw1So4L2_ZE3C7GFa9Jxg8KlOycAix6GY__HloHU9JsdfP-TfviA==

this would be the tree,

usethat ES% jewel around melding area.

RRB is good, Molten shell + cwdt + increased aoe
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Thanks very much!

Would using that RRB combo instead of whirling blades/tempest/blood rage be a big detriment to the amount of damage I'd do?

What would I do for mobility with no whirling blades? Use an empty slot on one of the items that has one, under your dagger guide section?

"
Sploodge wrote:
Thanks very much!

Would using that RRB combo instead of whirling blades/tempest/blood rage be a big detriment to the amount of damage I'd do?

What would I do for mobility with no whirling blades? Use an empty slot on one of the items that has one, under your dagger guide section?

link your gear here please so i can tell your optimal gem setups
dagger : lvl 21 reduced mana -lvl 21 bloodmagic-hatred 2r1g
shield : whirling blades - faster attacks - vaal disci OR light warp 2g1b
chest : Spectralthrow-Fasterproj - weapon ele dmg-crit dmg- power charge on crit- gmp
helmet : lvl 21 reduced mana -lvl 21 bloodmagic -herald of ash - herald of thunder 3r1b
gloves : bloodrage-enhance-vaal haste- increased duration 3g1r
boots : recuded mana - anger -wrath-disci 2b2r

the above was my target, but I have:

(changed shield colours for your build last night :p)
(guide from https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/846000)

But it's useless in this patch. :(

I have like 20 ex spare to burn from when I was playing to get a decent chest for this build, just don't know what to do about my weapon colours. :<

Again, thanks for the help.
Last edited by Sploodge on Oct 19, 2015, 3:39:06 PM
cwdt + warlords mark + ice golem > dagger
motlen shell + cwdt + increased area > shield
Boots: Auras
Helmet: Herald of Thunder + assasins mark + curse on hit + enlighten
Gloves: Riposte + reckoning + power charge on critical + melee phys
Yay, ty!

Couple of questions:
What auras do you suggest on boots?
I was also wondering what level the CWDTs should be?
Why Chaos Inoculation if I'm taking all these extra life nodes?

Sorry, I'm quite a noob despite having a loath, I only played for 2-3 months. :p
Last edited by Sploodge on Oct 20, 2015, 5:03:54 PM
"
Sploodge wrote:
Yay, ty!

Couple of questions:
What auras do you suggest on boots?
I was also wondering what level the CWDTs should be?
Why Chaos Inoculation if I'm taking all these extra life nodes?

Sorry, I'm quite a noob despite having a loath, I only played for 2-3 months. :p

there is no other way for witch to get unwavering stance. thats the closest way.

without unwavering stance everything in 72+ maps can stunlock you. Its a must for CI, and its weakness point.

boots: hatred + enlighten + lvl 3-4 clarity if you are lacking acuity.

cwdt's should be lvl 20, both.

hf :)
Ohhhh I see. :P I was trying to figure out why I couldn't understand it lol - but that makes sense. Maybe I should keep CWDT thresh hold a little lower until my energy shield is geared better in my items.

Thanks mate! Can get home from work and start playing now I know I'm not going to fuck up my build before I even begin. Truly appreciate it as I don't think I would've bothered picking it up again if I couldn't re-purpose the item I farmed hard for. :P

I'm sure I'll think of other things to ask once I start farming with this build and leveling up the appropriate gems! :>

Last edited by Sploodge on Oct 21, 2015, 6:23:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info