"
moby010 wrote:
This build was dead in patch 2.0

It was not.
Ugh effort
"
moby010 wrote:
This build was dead in patch 2.0

actually with the help of blasphemy + warlords mark. this build is better than ever ever. with skyforth boots we dont even need to get unwavering stance which would save approximately 7 points in tree.

in standard, this build is like 30-35% better now. in temp leagues 10-15% i'd say.

a friend killed core mala deathless with this build. let me find the link.

my instincts say, life version would be better in this patch. gotta try both.

that vid, the difference is, he is using acuity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eweriPQb3TA&feature=youtu.be
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 21, 2015, 12:21:56 PM
So what gems should I use in the 6l chest now with Reave(dagger)?
Last edited by Sploodge on Dec 21, 2015, 12:57:51 PM
"
Sploodge wrote:
So what gems should I use in the 6l chest now with Reave(dagger)?

melee physical + phys to light + wed + reave + conc + aoe; you may swap conc with pcoc in maps. conc - aoe - pcoc may differ according to your taste and gameplay.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Ah okay thanks, my bad that is what the guide said but the edit date is old, I didn't know if it'd been updated. >_<

So I'm going to spec the dagger tree with a Witch, but I should get sky forth boots and invest the points for unwavering somewhere else, where would you suggest? (I just checked and realised there's no sellers of skyforth on standard atm so it will have to wait a little:o)
Last edited by Sploodge on Dec 21, 2015, 1:29:34 PM
"
Sploodge wrote:
Ah okay thanks, my bad that is what the guide said but the edit date is old, I didn't know if it'd been updated. >_<

So I'm going to spec the dagger tree with a Witch, but I should get sky forth boots and invest the points for unwavering somewhere else, where would you suggest? (I just checked and realised there's no sellers of skyforth on standard atm so it will have to wait a little:o)

what is your budget?
Atm like 14ex :< (got the fuses saved to 6l chest though) but I have no issue farming for more. I'm guessing you have to go CI unless you can get skyforth, which are probably going to be expensive?
Last edited by Sploodge on Dec 21, 2015, 2:29:57 PM
"
Sploodge wrote:
Atm like 14ex :< (got the fuses saved to 6l chest though) but I have no issue farming for more. I'm guessing you have to go CI unless you can get skyforth, which are probably going to be expensive?

Skyforth is just to avoid unwavering stance. try life version. more budget, easier to play, less punishing when you do a mistake. Never try 6l by yourself if you dont feel extremely lucky. : )

10 exa worth of eva/es shield + shield defence nodes >> skyforth

i have 0% avoid stun, and the only place i get stunned is necropolis boss, but is doable, perma stunned in temporal chain necropolis boss vs the second form

there isn't any other place or monsters where i could die because of stun, if you have block and evasion it's really safe, plus just use the movement to dodge physical projectiles like the lunaris girls

with 0% stun, still 98% of deaths are the usual mistake you can also do with unwavering stance
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Dec 21, 2015, 3:21:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info