[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

hi, i've a question, what's better one corrupted glove with elemental weakness on hit or the setup herald of ice + CoH + assassins marks?

I have nearly the same gear as you but my damage is no where near yours. Only damage nodes Im missing are the pierce nodes. What crazy is you have nearly double my lightning damage. This screen shot is 6 Frenzy charges and 3 power charges with Vaal Haste and all flasks.
"
Kazz_mot wrote:
"
Uragami wrote:
"
Kazz_mot wrote:
How do you get 191 strength required for Kaom's?

Depends on what you have available to you. I personally went a couple extra strength nodes as well as having equipment that had "+Strength" or "+All Attributes".

How much life do you have? I'm sitting at 3700+ @ lvl 75 with Kaom's. The OP says he uses Kaom's but his skill tree and the rest of his items don't seem to have enough strength.

I'm currently sitting at 5.1k health. Gotta have life on your everything when it comes to equipment, as well as the strength bonuses and a couple extra strength nodes.
Hi,

First of all, awesome guide. I love this playstyle. But with the new changes i see that you remove the points in the arcing blows and written in blood nodes, why?

Happy Hunting!
hey you die instantly if u dont use vinktar on ele reflect mobs? i want play with this build to level to 100
Any comments on why you dropped the Arcing blows cluster? I was considering it myself, but wasn't sure how important the 8% penetration was, and pathing to the scion wheels sucks.

Looks like its a trade of

54% increased lightning dmg
8% penetration
6 passives

for

25% inc life
1 Jewel slot
+ strength nodes (70)
"
hey you die instantly if u dont use vinktar on ele reflect mobs? i want play with this build to level to 100

Well i dont know if this is the best build to level to 100 for, but you should not die to reflect (because you got dodge and evasion), but you will likely die if you dont use vaal pact. With vaal pact you should be able to survive.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
QUICK5HOT wrote:
Any comments on why you dropped the Arcing blows cluster? I was considering it myself, but wasn't sure how important the 8% penetration was, and pathing to the scion wheels sucks.

Looks like its a trade of

54% increased lightning dmg
8% penetration
6 passives

for

25% inc life
1 Jewel slot
+ strength nodes (70)

Hey man, i recently changed thr skilltree in the expensive version of the tree. You will be able to see that i specced out of the starting damage nodes, in order to get to arcing blows. I think that will be well worth it. You might get a little less damage, but the penetration makes up for it. And there is also 20% additional life to get for only 4 points
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
Hey man, i recently changed thr skilltree in the expensive version of the tree. You will be able to see that i specced out of the starting damage nodes, in order to get to arcing blows. I think that will be well worth it. You might get a little less damage, but the penetration makes up for it. And there is also 20% additional life to get for only 4 points

Right, I saw that. I guess I was just commenting on the cheap version of the build then and now I can't remember if it was even spec'd with Arcing blows to begin with. I'm trying to decide for myself if the penetration is worth losing 20%-ish life or not. I'm not too knowledgeable on the mechanics for damage so I'm not really sure. I also figured the goal was to get as much pen as possible, otherwise might as well go inquisitor ascendcany. I also though about pathfinder because its 10% penetration node too. Thanks for commenting btw
Is it still worth it to use a linked Curse on Hit - Assassin's Mark if you have the Blue Dream jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info