[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
RobiSTALKER wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
RobiSTALKER wrote:
Isnt better to choose +1 maximium frenzy charge on last bandit reward? seeing we choose avatar of slaughter and change curse on hit + vulnerability on big life bosses. It would be even better for them and still be even better for map clearing as well.

We take a frenzy charge as bandit, since we really dont need more crit if we are using diamond flask (which i HIGHLY recommend you do).

You don't want vulnerability curse since it does nothing for this build. It's an elemental build, so we do not scale and care about physical damage at all. That's why we want elemental weakness as our curse-corruption

Yeah, i was using elemental weaknesses and was meaning it, idk why i have made the mistake to mention vulnerability... anyway thx for the build, i didnt have this kind of fun for a long time playing poe and i am really appreciating it. It is by far the first guide i am willing to put some high effort to see it finished and do some end stuff like guardians-shaper.

i have another question though, ive recently done solo uber lab, it was tough, first time i died to one shot mechanics and the 2 try was sucessful, had to respec into point blank to beat him though. Right now i am using avatar of slaughter and the current gear as you can see on my profile and idk, tell me as i think you've tested both options and calculated them... is really better to pick avatar of slaughter for better clear speed and high tier maps including shaper? or phase + lot of mv would be nicer instead? what's your opinion about it? dont forget to change your bandit's reward guide cuz ive choosen alira for +1 max power charge and now i must respec to +1 frenzy if i am going to keep playing avatar of slaughter.

Thx for your time and pacience answsering questions.

P.S: I was having mana issues with herald of ice only, had to put 2 points into mana management... i know i could surpass it with higher dps but i cant make it higher right now and maybe the insane atk speed dat came with avatar of slaughter has brought this problem.

The frenzy path is MUCH better than the phasing path if you take all the frenzies on the skilltree and get the bandit one. You will just have to use a diamond flask with shockremoval (cause you dont want to be shocked by vinktar)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Taiyuchi wrote:

Aye thanks. It works good with essence Sap. How do we leech mana later? I can only see Life Leech on the tree?

You take the middle node in the leech cluster. It gives both 0,4 mana leech aswell as 0,4 life leech
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Vexbow wrote:
Skilltree Upgrade order for Raider,please

will try my best to make one
Quick question. I keep trying to figure out how to generate power charges for this build, and the only way I'm currently able to is to use Assassin's Mark instead of Ele Weakness. Is there any other reliable way to generate them other than that and the gem you suggested since that's around 13ex on market?
Is it very good to have an Alpha's helm?
I am thinking of getting one if it is extremely good to this build.
what you think about voltaxic rift?
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Taiyuchi wrote:

Aye thanks. It works good with essence Sap. How do we leech mana later? I can only see Life Leech on the tree?

You take the middle node in the leech cluster. It gives both 0,4 mana leech aswell as 0,4 life leech

Oooh i did not realized that we take that note! thanks again :>

For lvl tree i did one quick progression instruction to those who asks. Maybe it can help you a bit :>

Last edited by Taiyuchi on Jan 17, 2017, 2:26:57 PM
"
Uragami wrote:
Quick question. I keep trying to figure out how to generate power charges for this build, and the only way I'm currently able to is to use Assassin's Mark instead of Ele Weakness. Is there any other reliable way to generate them other than that and the gem you suggested since that's around 13ex on market?

Hmm, i'm thinking of 2 possibilities.
You could use another gem Setup with Ass Mark - Curse on Hit - Split arrow (-chain if you got a 4l)

Or Power Charge on Crit linked with an Orb of Storms - Incr. Critical Chance (not sure about the int but you can still pick up a large int note on the tree)

But i bet there are some more options.
Hey a quick question, I seen on your ranger that you get the massive area of life nodes close to the scion start area. I see that it doesn't match to the original skill tree posted and I am just wondering if that is a good place to get to? Right now I am at around 3.2k health and not much more health nodes to go and I have decent life rolls on most gear, I am also using kintsugi rather than kaoms and having trouble seeing how to get around 5k health as a ranger.
Have you tried a pathfinder version, btw?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info