[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
hey you die instantly if u dont use vinktar on ele reflect mobs? i want play with this build to level to 100

lol good luck with that
"
redrumdog wrote:
"
hey you die instantly if u dont use vinktar on ele reflect mobs? i want play with this build to level to 100

lol good luck with that
is hard to deal with reflect?
"
"
redrumdog wrote:
"

lol good luck with that

Not really. Aslong as you have vaal pact and aa bit of evasion/dodge it's fine
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Rasjaz wrote:
Is it still worth it to use a linked Curse on Hit - Assassin's Mark if you have the Blue Dream jewel?

Nope :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
"
redrumdog wrote:
"

lol good luck with that

Well it's a life base build, so you're gonna have your fair share of deaths, reflect or not.
At least I know I do... been stuck at 90 0% forever. Maybe I just suck at the game though :P
I cant even kill Uber Izaro at lvl 86. He just one shot me.
"
Kazz_mot wrote:

That's life as a life-based build. You have to actually play the game and play fights according to mechanics, can't just facetank roflstomp stuff.
Actualy just yesterday I killed minotaur... took some deaths and super easy mods admittedly.
Yet my gear and my skills are far from the best, so I do think this build has some endgame capabilities. It just takes an obscene amount of currency and effort compared to faceroll stuff like HoWA.

I strongly suggest using Kaom's by the way... I tried both ways and the 1200-1300 hp you get out of it is invaluable in my opinion.
Hey Amigo,

I'm working on your build so far, lots of fun! Been wanting to try the blue dream jewel, and am about to purchase. My question is, what if I don't have legacy Vinktars? Do I do the normal Raider skilltree or the expensive one?

Thanks!
HK
"
halfkin wrote:
Hey Amigo,

I'm working on your build so far, lots of fun! Been wanting to try the blue dream jewel, and am about to purchase. My question is, what if I don't have legacy Vinktars? Do I do the normal Raider skilltree or the expensive one?

Thanks!
HK

you can also do the expensive tree if you want, the problem is you will need to spend a couple points for vaal pact. That node is mandatory, and without a legacy vinktar you will need it
"
redrumdog wrote:
"
Kazz_mot wrote:

That's life as a life-based build. You have to actually play the game and play fights according to mechanics, can't just facetank roflstomp stuff.
Actualy just yesterday I killed minotaur... took some deaths and super easy mods admittedly.
Yet my gear and my skills are far from the best, so I do think this build has some endgame capabilities. It just takes an obscene amount of currency and effort compared to faceroll stuff like HoWA.

I strongly suggest using Kaom's by the way... I tried both ways and the 1200-1300 hp you get out of it is invaluable in my opinion.

I already have Kaom's. I'm not facetanking Izaro. It's just that we really dont have defense aside from dodge (and some prayers).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info