[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
stoudtlr wrote:
How much HP is recommended for merciless lab and what level for CWDT and IC?

3,5k+ i'd say
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hey there,

I'm currently leveling a Duelist in HCP, hoping to build it with your tree as a Windripper MF, most likely to solo Solaris while farming Perandus coins, Dried Lake, or maybe maps if the character shows power.

I'm also going to use it in perma HC league, and hope to use Item Rarity/Item Quantity gems. I wouldn't know what to remove for it.

Gear would be roughly the same as yours:

Weapon: Windripper
Helm: Rat's Nest (gives MF)
Chest: Greed's Embrace
Gloves: Sadima's Touch (or Aurseize, depending on MF coefficent)
Boots: Goldwyrm
Belt: Perandus Blazon (if I can get capped), rare with resists, life and ele % damage if not
Rings: Ventor's Gamble
Amulet: rare with MF & resists
Quiver: rare with resists & life

Jewels with MF & resists and life.

The real problem comes with the gems. The gear removes the Essence Worm for Wrath. Even with 2x level 4 Enlighten, I would still reserve 88% of my mana, and one Herald couldn't be on the Curse on Hit setup (I wouldn't know which one to remove from it). It scares me a bit and I doubt I can run Wrath + Herald of Ice + Herald of Thunder. I guess not running Wrath would be ok, but I don't know. Could you please give your opinion on the gems I'm thinking about?

4L: Cast When Damage Taken, Immortal Call, Increase Duration, Vaal Haste
4L: Blood Rage, Ice Golem, Blink Arrow, free slot
4L: Herald of Thunder, Herald of Ice, Curse on Hit, Assassin's Mark
6L: Blast Rain, WED, Conc, Faster Attack, Added Lightning, Pierce? (culling with Split Arrow)
6L: Split Arrow, Chain, Weapon Elemental Damage, Faster Attack, Item Quantity, Item Rarity

An other issue I'm afraid to have is not enough cold/lightning damage to inflict the status effect required on Windripper for the MF bonuses.

Thanks for the help!
Last edited by Gallaxe on Apr 20, 2016, 5:23:41 PM
Playing the Ranger, here, and Sorta new to the game. So. How well would you Recommend the Deadeye build over the other 2? I'm just curious, and wanting to see nice setup that I can build up on, and work with all the way to Endgame, and Dead eye caught my Eye a bit more then the others, but I am wanting to see which one of the 3 works the best.

Sorry for sounding Newbish but I uh....I kinda am.
"
Gallaxe wrote:
Hey there,

I'm currently leveling a Duelist in HCP, hoping to build it with your tree as a Windripper MF, most likely to solo Solaris while farming Perandus coins, Dried Lake, or maybe maps if the character shows power.

I'm also going to use it in perma HC league, and hope to use Item Rarity/Item Quantity gems. I wouldn't know what to remove for it.

Gear would be roughly the same as yours:

Weapon: Windripper
Helm: Rat's Nest (gives MF)
Chest: Greed's Embrace
Gloves: Sadima's Touch (or Aurseize, depending on MF coefficent)
Boots: Goldwyrm
Belt: Perandus Blazon (if I can get capped), rare with resists, life and ele % damage if not
Rings: Ventor's Gamble
Amulet: rare with MF & resists
Quiver: rare with resists & life

Jewels with MF & resists and life.

The real problem comes with the gems. The gear removes the Essence Worm for Wrath. Even with 2x level 4 Enlighten, I would still reserve 88% of my mana, and one Herald couldn't be on the Curse on Hit setup (I wouldn't know which one to remove from it). It scares me a bit and I doubt I can run Wrath + Herald of Ice + Herald of Thunder. I guess not running Wrath would be ok, but I don't know. Could you please give your opinion on the gems I'm thinking about?

4L: Cast When Damage Taken, Immortal Call, Increase Duration, Vaal Haste
4L: Blood Rage, Ice Golem, Blink Arrow, free slot
4L: Herald of Thunder, Herald of Ice, Curse on Hit, Assassin's Mark
6L: Blast Rain, WED, Conc, Faster Attack, Added Lightning, Pierce? (culling with Split Arrow)
6L: Split Arrow, Chain, Weapon Elemental Damage, Faster Attack, Item Quantity, Item Rarity

An other issue I'm afraid to have is not enough cold/lightning damage to inflict the status effect required on Windripper for the MF bonuses.

Thanks for the help!

If you are running shot on gems, i'd recommend just using tornadoshot as it is really good both for single and multi target. (With GMP it can hit the same time multiple times) I would remove herald of thunder aswell, as i dont use it either on my own windripper char (running 2 rare rings).
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Allright, I appreciate the reply and will considering free the second 6L, but I still have a question:

What gem from the main 6L attack would you remove to make place for Item Rarity & Item Quantity?
"
Gallaxe wrote:
Allright, I appreciate the reply and will considering free the second 6L, but I still have a question:

What gem from the main 6L attack would you remove to make place for Item Rarity & Item Quantity?

I would use Added Cold instead of Faster Attacks. I felt like I didn't need it since I was using Blood Rage. But you can experiment between the two.

Another Windripper MF experiment done in dried lake in case anyone missed it: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4ezwoe/sc_5_hour_dried_lake_farming_experiment_30_minute/
Last edited by illmtk on Apr 21, 2016, 11:23:18 AM
"
Gallaxe wrote:

I'd use TS - GMP - WeD -Added lightning - Item rarity - Item quantity. So basicly RRBBGG colors
Thank you both for your answers!
"
Lunardian wrote:
Playing the Ranger, here, and Sorta new to the game. So. How well would you Recommend the Deadeye build over the other 2? I'm just curious, and wanting to see nice setup that I can build up on, and work with all the way to Endgame, and Dead eye caught my Eye a bit more then the others, but I am wanting to see which one of the 3 works the best.

Sorry for sounding Newbish but I uh....I kinda am.

Well you will basicly have to choose which one you think you'll like the most, since i havent tried all the ascendancy options myself. But yea deadeye seems like a good choice
Thanks for keeping this guide going - I've checked in every so often since I got my first ripper back when they were 30ish+ ex in Torment? I think?

Decided to piece together some of the older things into a huge MF build for some fun between leagues/after burning out on the league:

Spoiler

Already, Frenzy DPS is at 125,000 with just charges and Wrath/HoI, crazy shit.

Bought some more gear to bring over when Perandus ends. A better quiver - even though that is legacy multi (barely, hah) on my quiver, the added arrow makes frenzy so goddamn annoying to hit with. Got an essence worm as they are 15c there, and 2ex in standard. And have a headhunter coming too. I believe shit will be crazy with that....

I do think in these lower life builds that Belly starts looking a lot better than Lightning Coil. Similar case with Crit ST etc, with so many uniques in slots and only around 150% life in the tree, we kind of need that extra bit from Belly.

I do hope to get to 5k life by about 90, I feel that will be the sweet spot.

Anyway, thanks for the guide, this will definitely be some fun between leagues!
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info