[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Awesome, thanks sir!
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
What's Your thoughts on full reserved mana with Blood Magic gems VS Essence Worm Wrath? Is one mana leech node enough to support FA Frenzy single target?

My gear

I could replace the 2nd ring with Essence Worm and run
instead of Atziri's to cap resists. That would allow me to replace all 4 Blood Magic gems with Added Lightning/Cold and Inc. Duration. Since Windripper has such high attack speed and scales so well with Added Ele. damage, do You think it'd be worth it to go the Essence Worm route?
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
"
vetroxbl wrote:
What's Your thoughts on full reserved mana with Blood Magic gems VS Essence Worm Wrath? Is one mana leech node enough to support FA Frenzy single target?

My gear

I could replace the 2nd ring with Essence Worm and run
instead of Atziri's to cap resists. That would allow me to replace all 4 Blood Magic gems with Added Lightning/Cold and Inc. Duration. Since Windripper has such high attack speed and scales so well with Added Ele. damage, do You think it'd be worth it to go the Essence Worm route?

I am not sure. I guess you could go BM but you'd be losing out on a support gem. One mana leech node is enough for me, however if you can't sustain it i'd just take more mana leech nodes
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on May 8, 2016, 3:23:33 PM
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
I am not sure. I guess you could go BM but you'd be losing out on a support gem. One mana leech node is enough for me, however if you can't sustain it i'd just take more mana leech nodes

I already am running it on BM, but was wondering if it's worth going the Essence Worm route.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
Well, if anybody wants to try the Magic Finder version, i did it as i could. The character is weak with my tree and items, i have not ascendancy yet:

-4200ES
-16500DPS in tooltip with 0'53cast speed and Flame Golem
-Resists pretty mediocre, around 40-55
-Purity of Elements, Wrath, Discipline and Clarity + HoT in a 4L with Curse on hit and AM curse

Items (except bow and quiver same items than my FT MF because im trying to find the best MF possible)

Spoiler

My tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAAMeA-4FkwceDXwOSA5cD6sRLxFQEZYWvxbzGYoajxslHU8dqh2-H0EgbiSLJjwo-io4Kwospi0fLagvnTOHNAo1uTdmPydFfkZxSRNJUUmxSshLrkyzUDBXyVltWlJcQFyKXfJfal-YYlpq-m0ZdZ52gnvDe9d-WX_GgseC5IMJhMWHy4ngiq-P-pARkNaTJ5UglS6XBptdm7WhL6Kjpyunm6iasZC0DLTRtUi31r6AvorB88M6xKLIDMgjytPPFc8y0NDXz9lb21nbXt-Y4YjpAuq662PviPDV8pf22vk3-ej7CQ==

In maps is not really good because is super weak, the clean speed is good because can kill out of screen, against bosses and some rares is a pain because the damage is not really awesome, just ''good''. I don't have ascendancy but atm this try was not what im looking for, Dual Totem without ascendancy is by far better. Next try: Windripper in 2 versions, CoC (LL) and attack (Greed's).
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
Last edited by robotamen on May 9, 2016, 8:51:45 PM
What if I don't plan to use Frenzy? How to get charges, or should I put skill points to other skills?

UPD: It was stupid question. Forgot about Blood Rage.
Last edited by Chilli_KW on May 10, 2016, 7:26:37 AM
Can any body give me a 2.2 Windripper lowlife build ?
"
qd1996 wrote:
Can any body give me a 2.2 Windripper lowlife build ?
I think a guy made it earlier here in the thread
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Second Option: Blast Rain - Weapon Elemental Damage - Concentrated Effect - Faster Attacks - Added lightning - Pierce

What's the sense to use Pierce with Blast Rain? Pierce doesn't increase damage in this case.
"
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Second Option: Blast Rain - Weapon Elemental Damage - Concentrated Effect - Faster Attacks - Added lightning - Pierce

What's the sense to use Pierce with Blast Rain? Pierce doesn't increase damage in this case.

Yup my bad. Will fix it once i get home. You wanna use slower proj or added cold instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info