[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Seijen wrote:
Hello, i am lvling a ranger right now and i have huge mana problems, i alrdy skilled the 0,4% leech node at duelist, but how do i sustain mana? I am using 1 Elreon ring too. Leveling with this is a real pain for me atm.

is the 0,4% node enough late game?

You should use Blood magic until you get more DPS, since more dps = more leech. Hope this helps
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Full buffed at 100k dps now!
Cause of this i have probs against
Ele reflect :/
"
DerSören wrote:

Yeah, you will, the damage from this build can (and will) scale out of control eventually in comparison to your defences. You need to shore up your defences more and probably lower your multiplier so you aren't immediately killing yourself on a critical strike. At some point though enough damage is enough to clear what you want.
"
Zarasi wrote:
"
DerSören wrote:

Yeah, you will, the damage from this build can (and will) scale out of control eventually in comparison to your defences. You need to shore up your defences more and probably lower your multiplier so you aren't immediately killing yourself on a critical strike. At some point though enough damage is enough to clear what you want.

You should just focus on getting more evasion and using flasks better. If you want more defences against reflect you could also choose the champion ascendancy for permanent fortify
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Just if anyone playing in standard wants, I'm willing to sell
for much cheaper than market price. PM me if you're interested.

That being said, did you have any difficulty capping crit on the inquisitor version?

For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
So I have a assassin shadow I was doing coc with using windripper, is there a shadow tree I could respec into?
"
verts wrote:
So I have a assassin shadow I was doing coc with using windripper, is there a shadow tree I could respec into?

Well should just use the ranger tree and use the elemental starting nodes on shadow, instead of the projectile damage nodes on ranger
Is there such a thing as a soft cap on the attacks per second with this build? I'm crit capped and now I want to know the balance between attack speed vs raw damage.
"
illmtk wrote:
Is there such a thing as a soft cap on the attacks per second with this build? I'm crit capped and now I want to know the balance between attack speed vs raw damage.
There is not really a soft cap, it's just wainly the mana cost per second that gets increased. And on the mana leech however, there is a leech cap
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
illmtk wrote:
There is not really a soft cap, it's just wainly the mana cost per second that gets increased. And on the mana leech however, there is a leech cap

Thanks. I've tested it at 4.0 aps and 5.5 aps and it just seems neglible as rares die in less than 5 shots anyway. And for map bosses I pop legacy vinktar's so whatever. Think I'll just focus on mostly defense now then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info