[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
equin wrote:
thats cause the ice "explosion" after the shot does trigger Point black ..

Is it the same with the Lightning Arrow explosion?
"
Alshadur wrote:
"
equin wrote:
thats cause the ice "explosion" after the shot does trigger Point black ..

Is it the same with the Lightning Arrow explosion?

nope.. because (from the wiki)

Hits Additional Targets: When an arrow strikes a target, up to 3 randomly chosen enemies within an area around that target will also be struck for the same amount of damage
When I click standard gear it shows nothing but blank slots for the gear, does it do that to anybody else? It's glitching out for me.
"
TeamNobility wrote:
When I click standard gear it shows nothing but blank slots for the gear, does it do that to anybody else? It's glitching out for me.

Yeah it seems a bit bugged, probably a forum issue. To get them to show click "Show" on the one beneath the standard gear also and it'll show both.
Do you think inquisitor is the best choice for doing end game maps / uber?
"
Raggon wrote:
Do you think inquisitor is the best choice for doing end game maps / uber?

For uber probaly yes, since the inquisitor tree has more life and also being able to penetrate Atziri's fuckton of resists :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
I just have a quick question. How do you guys run herald of thunder level (it requires 155 int and all of your characters have less than 100).

Thanks in advance.
"
GaviJa wrote:
I just have a quick question. How do you guys run herald of thunder level (it requires 155 int and all of your characters have less than 100).

Thanks in advance.

You should note that skill trees are never fixed. There is always a core, a base for every build like Amigo has laid out, but aside from that the skill tree should cater to your missing holes from your gear until you can upgrade to gg gear, such as resist nodes and stat nodes. So for int, spec into any of the +30 int nodes or Primal Spirit by ranger or Mana Flows down by Duelist. Or you can find int on your jewelry or armor, or mastercraft it. You can also fill the int hole with jewels. There are many options.
Last edited by illmtk on Mar 25, 2016, 12:49:17 PM
"
GaviJa wrote:

Thanks in advance.

You should note that skill trees are never fixed. There is always a core, a base for every build like Amigo has laid out, but aside from that the skill tree should cater to your missing holes from your gear until you can upgrade to gg gear, such as resist nodes and stat nodes. So for int, spec into any of the +30 int nodes or Primal Spirit by ranger or Mana Flows down by Duelist. Or you can find int on your jewelry or armor, or mastercraft it. You can also fill the int hole with jewels. There are many options.

I understand but for example when I look at your character, you have only 100 int and you are still using a level 20 wrath.
Last edited by GaviJa on Mar 25, 2016, 3:14:32 PM
"
illmtk wrote:
"
GaviJa wrote:

Thanks in advance.

I understand but for example when I look at your character, you have only 100 int and you are still using a level 20 wrath.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info