[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Update the build please!!!
i have an issue with your skill tree.

"The build you are trying to load is using an old version of the passive tree and will not work."
"
goldnugget wrote:
i have an issue with your skill tree.

"The build you are trying to load is using an old version of the passive tree and will not work."

fixing it tomorrow cause going to sleep now, but look on https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/theamigoboyz/characters at TheAmigoBoyz_RAIN for the ranger tree meanwhile
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
StefanMedS wrote:
Update the build please!!!

updating tomorrow after i get sleep. check https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/theamigoboyz/characters for now. (only ranger tree)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
thanks for updating the build links
Last edited by goldnugget on Mar 5, 2016, 3:26:14 AM
Is there any way you could update the pathing/skill tree priority? Little confused on what is good early game and what is vital for late-game. The build goes up to level 96 which is much higher than I will ever get.

Thanks!
My gear on Perandus league.

Farming Dried Lake pretty easily and quickly at level 65. Have around 16k Split Arrow DPS. The only issue is I have only 2700 HP which is very risky even for Cruel Labyrinth.

"
Hevansofbert wrote:
Is there any way you could update the pathing/skill tree priority? Little confused on what is good early game and what is vital for late-game. The build goes up to level 96 which is much higher than I will ever get.

Thanks!

I would personally rush "Blood Siphon", then "Herbalism" and "Thick Skin". You can also get a "Static Electricity" as soon as you can afford it and at level 28 you can buy "Wake of Destruction". Meanwhile, stack all the elemental damage you can find on your accessories. Also make sure to level your "Wrath" as it is one of the major factors to boost our DPS.

After level 45 or so, you can start taking crit nodes.

I took crit nodes early in Perandus. By the time I reached Merciless I had only 900 HP, lol! Had to leech people, but now it's mostly good.

When I can afford a 5L , I'll get myself a Belly of The Beast and reach ~3200 HP. Hopefully it will be enough to survive in maps.
IGN: Aristona
"
Hevansofbert wrote:

Thanks!

I will not update the pathing priorities, since there are 7 different options. That will just be too time consuming. But generally you first wanna take the crit nodes at the higher levels
"Maligaro's, rare gloves with attack speed, life, res, Shadows and dust or facebreakers!"

so since maligaros got nerfed(now cheap), and shadows and dust or facebreakers are easily obtained for coins, which would you recommend for the new league?
Last edited by goldnugget on Mar 6, 2016, 9:00:37 AM
My gear on Perandus so far:

I do 15k lightning arrow damage, and I have to use a mana on hit curse, and mana leech gem to sustain my mana. Resistances and life are still a pretty large issue at level 65.
Last edited by robertjanzen on Mar 6, 2016, 4:33:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info