[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

EDIT: idea already shown in OP, disregard
Last edited by tranxx4 on Feb 20, 2016, 5:32:13 AM
Does Frenzy stack so i get more dmg with Blast Rain? Or should i skip the Frenzy points and take something else?
Each frenzy charge gives you 4% more damage. So you should get as much as possible.
Yeah but i tought it just was for Frenzy skill. But it also works for Blast Rain, right?
Yea frenzy charges apply to any of your skills
"
illmtk wrote:

But it does not apply in damage! I get flask increased now when i use Frenzy charges?
"
StefanMedS wrote:
"
illmtk wrote:

But it does not apply in damage! I get flask increased now when i use Frenzy charges?

Frenzy charges does also give a buff to your damage. From the wiki: The charges are visualized as glowing green orbs surrounding the character. Bonuses granted by frenzy charges:
4 increased Cast Speed per Frenzy Charge
4% increased Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge
4% more Damage per Frenzy Charge
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
The frenzy charges give you 4% more damage and attack speed, but the skill-only bonus from the frenzy charges does only apply to frenzy
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Mar 1, 2016, 9:24:49 AM
great looking build.

A note on the 'ranger with Acuity' passive tree. You've taken an extra dex node rather than the node below Nullification as a way through to Blood drinker and Frenetic. Taking the evasion and es node would give you more benefit if I'm right.
I'm planing my own Ele Crit build for the Ascendancy patch and looking for some advice. I already found some very useful information in your guide, so thanks for that! I still have 2 questions:

1) Do you think it will be possible to maintain the mana if I'm not using Acuity (I'll have 70% mana reserved)? As far as I know you can only leech 20% of your maximum mana pool per second and I'm not sure if that is enough.

2) What about using Deadeye Ascendancy class with the 3 Ascendancy notables: Fast and Deadly, Ricochet, Far Shot? With +1 chain we could drop the chain gem. That means we don't have the less damage modifier anymore and we can use another support gem. With Far Shot we also get a decent more damage multiplier.
What we lose is the +1 frenzy charge and around 40% attack speed and 40% movement speed, aswell as another +1 chain from the chain gem we are no longer using. But personally I think that's worth it. What do you think?

Edit:
3) In your Skilltree Option 1: Raider (Ranger) you didn't pick up Arrow Dancing.. Is there a reason for this or did you just forgot to pick it?
Last edited by Alshadur on Mar 2, 2016, 1:29:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info