[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Which ascendancy would you recommend for Hardcore perandus? I've seen your raider build, 159% max life isnt that low so I'm thinking of running it
"
Nyxy wrote:
Which ascendancy would you recommend for Hardcore perandus? I've seen your raider build, 159% max life isnt that low so I'm thinking of running it
Yea, the only thing might be the Bloodrage. But the ascendancy does also give a chance to get frenxy charges on kill, so it should be good. If you want, you can also take the templar build, as it gets around 194% life i think
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Mar 3, 2016, 9:38:56 AM
"
Alshadur wrote:
I'm planing my own Ele Crit build for the Ascendancy patch and looking for some advice. I already found some very useful information in your guide, so thanks for that! I still have 2 questions:

1) Do you think it will be possible to maintain the mana if I'm not using Acuity (I'll have 70% mana reserved)? As far as I know you can only leech 20% of your maximum mana pool per second and I'm not sure if that is enough.

2) What about using Deadeye Ascendancy class with the 3 Ascendancy notables: Fast and Deadly, Ricochet, Far Shot? With +1 chain we could drop the chain gem. That means we don't have the less damage modifier anymore and we can use another support gem. With Far Shot we also get a decent more damage multiplier.
What we lose is the +1 frenzy charge and around 40% attack speed and 40% movement speed, aswell as another +1 chain from the chain gem we are no longer using. But personally I think that's worth it. What do you think?

Edit:
3) In your Skilltree Option 1: Raider (Ranger) you didn't pick up Arrow Dancing.. Is there a reason for this or did you just forgot to pick it?

1) I havent tested the mana cost yet, but i seem to handle it fine on my lightning arrow character. This has higher attacks per second though so i am not 100% sure. However, elreon jewelry, or mana gain on hit jewels should fix it somehow.

2) I will consider adding the Deadeye to the guide aswell. However i am also running tornadoshot instead of the split arrow sometimes, and the chain doesn't benefit the tornado shot nearly as much as the it does with split arrow.

3) I forgot to pick up arrow dancing. Thanks for pointing it out bro!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Talismannn wrote:
great looking build.

A note on the 'ranger with Acuity' passive tree. You've taken an extra dex node rather than the node below Nullification as a way through to Blood drinker and Frenetic. Taking the evasion and es node would give you more benefit if I'm right.

Yes you are right. However i will not change the old trees at the moment, since the ascendancy update launches tomorrow
What type of bow do you think would be best to craft? Harbinger or Imperial or something else?

Also, what do you think about using ICC gem at early gear levels?
IGN - Customs
#1 Duelist Season 4
Hey,

I plan to use this build in Perandus SC but I have some questions. Been playing this game since beta times and I still don't know most of the mechanics so most of my questions will be newbie ones.

1. Frenzy Raider's increased attack damage % affects us? I believe it won't do much for us since we're elemental based right?

2. What is the most important factor on bows? EDPS? DPS? Crit rate? AS? I personally would vendor all the bows you listed next to Windripper. Should I look for 3x elemental damage on bows or one or two very high elemental damage is suitable on our build?

3. How far the arrows has to travel for Far Shot to proc at 30%? Something like offscreen?

4. How important is 1.5% leech on Berserker/Assassin? Can't we get something like 0.3% via passive tree or items and still leech similar amounts since we have so much DPS already and we'll most likely be capped? Or stacking all the life leech helps decreased the damage we would get from reflect?

5. Is 10% chance to get a Power Charge any big, considering we can always rely on good old HoT/HoI/Curse on Hit/Assasin's Mark combo?

All the ascendancy classes sound really awesome for this build. What build would you suggest for a casual map early/mid map farmer? All the options (except Phase Raider) sounds awesome for Perandus league.
IGN: Aristona
"
Customss wrote:
What type of bow do you think would be best to craft? Harbinger or Imperial or something else?

Also, what do you think about using ICC gem at early gear levels?

the ICC gem would be really good when you haven't got that much crit, or maybe using a rare bow. The rare bow you should go for would be Spine bow or Sniper bow, and maybe a harbinger bow (not sure if it's worth it)
"
aristona37 wrote:
Hey,

I plan to use this build in Perandus SC but I have some questions. Been playing this game since beta times and I still don't know most of the mechanics so most of my questions will be newbie ones.

1. Frenzy Raider's increased attack damage % affects us? I believe it won't do much for us since we're elemental based right?

2. What is the most important factor on bows? EDPS? DPS? Crit rate? AS? I personally would vendor all the bows you listed next to Windripper. Should I look for 3x elemental damage on bows or one or two very high elemental damage is suitable on our build?

3. How far the arrows has to travel for Far Shot to proc at 30%? Something like offscreen?

4. How important is 1.5% leech on Berserker/Assassin? Can't we get something like 0.3% via passive tree or items and still leech similar amounts since we have so much DPS already and we'll most likely be capped? Or stacking all the life leech helps decreased the damage we would get from reflect?

5. Is 10% chance to get a Power Charge any big, considering we can always rely on good old HoT/HoI/Curse on Hit/Assasin's Mark combo?

All the ascendancy classes sound really awesome for this build. What build would you suggest for a casual map early/mid map farmer? All the options (except Phase Raider) sounds awesome for Perandus league.

1. Yes it says attack damage, it does not specify physical, so it does also increase elemental damage.

2.Look for bows with very high elemental damage rolls, and high crit/crit multi. Then you can choose to craft attack speed or crit chance if it lacks it.

3. I don't know the specifics about far shot, since i haven't played the alpha.

4. You want the leech from berserker on top of the leech we take on the skilltree (at the duelist area), since that would make us reflect proof. Still need to work out the numbers though.

5. The Chance to get a power charge is not really usable since it's such a low chance, but it can be usefull in curse-immune maps where the Curse on hit won't work.

I would probaly do the assasin + berserker, since it helps getting more crit chance (higher base crit) and more leech which can help against reflect, and also helps leeching more with a lower amount of dps.
How do you think about champion ascendancy as duelist on HC?

Free fortify and buff damage + mov speed for party

Last edited by xBayoeLx on Mar 4, 2016, 7:27:14 AM
what char would you suggest for an mf build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info