[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

So I just tried taking off Spirit Void and tried to work with 0.4% attack damage leeched as mana... and I just started testing it, but it seems to work nicely against maps and bosses. I haven't heard "My mana's gone" or seen 0 mana on my screen yet. I doubt it will work with low tooltip damage though, since low hits = low mana leech.

Gear
Spoiler

"
Flapdrol wrote:
What would be the best attack flask for this build?

1) Atziri's Promise with 15% MORE chaos damage

2) Vessel of Vinktar with 10% Lightning Penetration

3) Vessel of Vinktar with 25–105 to 35–125 lightning damage added to attacks

4) something else which I overlooked...

My guess is option #2 as at 78+ maps all mobs have high lightning resists and if, for example, something has 50 light res, and you penetrate 10% you effectively add 20% lightning damage.

i am not sure, since i haven't aquired the flask for myself yet, but either the penetration, or the added damage.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
chokatocheeew wrote:
So I just tried taking off Spirit Void and tried to work with 0.4% attack damage leeched as mana... and I just started testing it, but it seems to work nicely against maps and bosses. I haven't heard "My mana's gone" or seen 0 mana on my screen yet. I doubt it will work with low tooltip damage though, since low hits = low mana leech.

Gear
Spoiler

Spoiler

the only problem i have with going mana based without acuities is the mana leech cap, GGG has implemented. No matter how high your damage is, there will still be a cap to how much mana you can leech per second
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
MaxedGamer wrote:
hi
I was wandering if atziri's splendour can be a decent for the build?

it could work for sure :D, but dont know if it's better than daresso's defiance though
Whats your opinion on skyforth boots? Do you think they can be integrated into the build ?
Last edited by moooff on Dec 28, 2015, 7:23:22 PM
Yo Amigoshotz

Just wondering if you have experimented with Blast Rain for single target. Was watching mathil use it in the alluring abyss and almost killed uber with it.
I've been struggling a bit on the ST using vaal burning arrow. Generally it takes all 3 shots to kill a boss, which is fine.

However what is the plan when a boss has two phases such as merveil in necropolis? I can 1 shot her first phase, but split arrow is not cutting it for phase two, its too slow and I find I am not tanky enough to take extended fights.

I got 6L windripper in TALISC, i am planing to build magic find windripper, is this build good for it ?
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
"
moooff wrote:
Whats your opinion on skyforth boots? Do you think they can be integrated into the build ?

they probaly could, but if i were to use them, i would probaly go low life and mana based. The stun mod makes it really good for Low life. We also get a free power charge on crit, which could mean that we weren't stuck with the curse-on-hit-heralds. That could for example make use use some maligaro's with +1 to gems, socketed with Anger, Wrath, a level 4 empower and a lvl 4 enlighten. If the auras were lvl 21 by default they would now be lvl 26. You would probaly want to ditch the heralds, and have a dicsipline aura on your life
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Dec 29, 2015, 4:43:44 AM
"
I got 6L windripper in TALISC, i am planing to build magic find windripper, is this build good for it ?
Yes, but bear in mind that the MF version ahs lower dps, but the loot will be much better :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info