[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
bitbite11 wrote:
I've been struggling a bit on the ST using vaal burning arrow. Generally it takes all 3 shots to kill a boss, which is fine.

However what is the plan when a boss has two phases such as merveil in necropolis? I can 1 shot her first phase, but split arrow is not cutting it for phase two, its too slow and I find I am not tanky enough to take extended fights.

if you dont like it you can also swap out tornado shot in instead of split arrow. It is more viable against bosses, because of the shotgun mechanic
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
illmtk wrote:
Yo Amigoshotz

Just wondering if you have experimented with Blast Rain for single target. Was watching mathil use it in the alluring abyss and almost killed uber with it.

Yes, i have tried it, and it's really fun. I think i will add blast rain and tornado shot to the guide soon :D

Both are really good for bosses
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
moooff wrote:
Whats your opinion on skyforth boots? Do you think they can be integrated into the build ?

they probaly could, but if i were to use them, i would probaly go low life and mana based. The stun mod makes it really good for Low life. We also get a free power charge on crit, which could mean that we weren't stuck with the curse-on-hit-heralds. That could for example make use use some maligaro's with +1 to gems, socketed with Anger, Wrath, a level 4 empower and a lvl 4 enlighten. If the auras were lvl 21 by default they would now be lvl 26. You would probaly want to ditch the heralds, and have a dicsipline aura on your life

sounds ... good i asked because i recently chanced them in Talisman but hey they soon will soon enough be in Standard ;)

But i was looking for idea which you gave me ;)
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
I got 6L windripper in TALISC, i am planing to build magic find windripper, is this build good for it ?
Yes, but bear in mind that the MF version ahs lower dps, but the loot will be much better :D

Yea i know im playing 5L flame totem magic finder each totem has 15k dps atm and i been clearing t10 maps so easly but kinda bored so i wanna play windripper magic find now. As long as i clear maps not on turtle speeds its all good :)

But i have no idea how to fix my resists with magic find gear such as :

Sadima's Touch
Goldwyrm
Andvarius
1 Rare ring with IIR-WED or Resists maybe?
a quiver With Crit implict, Crit-Critmulti-WED-Life-Add Light dmg
Amulet i have a great talisman with %48 rarity,add light damage %50 crit chance implict and Resistances.
Chestplate : Greed's Embrace ?
Belt : Rare with WED + 130 Resists

Should i get resist nodes on scion start instead projectile damage ones? And try to find 3-4x resist jewels instead damage ones ?

Or idk if i should go back to magic find flame totem eheh
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
Last edited by TheFlyingSquirrel on Dec 30, 2015, 5:32:24 AM
it works, the 0.4 attack damage leeched as mana works. Even if you do run out of mana, (i've never run out myself) I figure it'd take like a second to regen your mana back.
Edit: just saw your reply
if you dont like it you can also swap out tornado shot in instead of split arrow. It is more viable against bosses, because of the shotgun mechanic
-----------

Still would be happy for other answers :)

Hey there,

I have several questions. First of all great build - enjoying it. I am currently lvl 86 but struggling a bit in terms of single target dps. Its funny because I have ~19000 unbuffed . Problem is in bossfights what do you do to create charges?

Frenzy I could generate with frenzy but I feel like frenzy lacks power if you dont have power charges to crit. So - how do you create power charges? Or are you simply so high on crit you dont need them?

More questions:

Why Split Arrow and Chain instead of Tornado + GMP? Is it superior? Why? I feel like with this you could also use tornado to burst single targets. And last but not least:

Frenzy for single target mainly or to generate charges? If you run Bloodrage and have charges, isnt elemental hit better for single target dps?

Would be happy to have some answers :)

My char: __BROVOKANT
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mTwNarutO

My tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YFLQqbDY0Pqxa_GYohdiPTI_YkiyaVKgsqODBxMHwx-jWSNj051DpCOuE7KD7PQzFHfkp9SshLeEz_TZJN404qUUdVS1WFVvpaGlpSW69d8l-wYENh4mVNbIxtbG49bqpvJ2-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3jrfXV_K4MJhs6HE4d2idOMNo19jX6Nv5cGmmqbXZu1nKSdqqCfpcumV6iatfK3trvjvTa95r6nwTPDM8M6xKLKStN-1CPYvdrB3ajjn-cK51TqYu4O73ryRfKX_MX-Cv6P_ro=?accountName=mTwNarutO&characterName=__BROVOKANT
Last edited by mTwNarutO on Dec 30, 2015, 8:12:57 AM
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
I got 6L windripper in TALISC, i am planing to build magic find windripper, is this build good for it ?
Yes, but bear in mind that the MF version ahs lower dps, but the loot will be much better :D

But also bear in mind that if you clear maps twice as fast, this is an effective +100% quantity.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
That combo will be good for single target - Blast Rain-WED-Added Lightning Damage-Added Cold Damage-Concentrated Effect-Faster Projectiles?
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
So i hit 80 with my windripper today.

Is sadima's touch is better with windripper MF or southbound soldier gloves better? I am using self cast ass mark how can i get frenzy charges? Should i stop using ass mark and use poacher's mark instead?
Is gifts from above good ?
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
"
So i hit 80 with my windripper today.

Is sadima's touch is better with windripper MF or southbound soldier gloves better? I am using self cast ass mark how can i get frenzy charges? Should i stop using ass mark and use poacher's mark instead?
Is gifts from above good ?

i think gifts from above is pretty good for MF, and you can use blood rage for frenzy charges. Sadimas gives IIQ while southbound just will give more dps. You decide :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info