[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Baiko wrote:
Hello,

I haven't posted a lot on the forums these days,
but for this build I just had to log in and thank you.

This is by far the most fun and satisfying build I have ever played.
I was playing Mathil's Starforge Raider up to lvl.94, and even though I reached a theoretical DPS of over 3mil fully buffed in PoB, it still felt really slow and lackluster,
so I was like fk it, spent 80 regrets and respecced the whole build.

Best decision I have ever made.

I will definitely be playing TS in the next league now,
shattering mobs effortlessly is soooo nice.

Thank you. :D

np! glad you enjoy the build mate!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Is it worth playing this build for a mfer?

I want a decent mfer who can run t16 if possible (doesnt need to be rly save or be able to kill the boss with mf gear).
"
Rossko wrote:
Is it worth playing this build for a mfer?

I want a decent mfer who can run t16 if possible (doesnt need to be rly save or be able to kill the boss with mf gear).

I don't know, but with MF gear you will have way lower life, probaly close to 4k, and you will probaly not be able to clear it with MF gear in all slots. Maybe you still want to use a dps amulet and gloves for example :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
how are you generating frenzy/power charges as an inquisitor?
"
janome21 wrote:
how are you generating frenzy/power charges as an inquisitor?

you want to use blood rage :)
Where do you put the blue dream jewel?

GR
"
Schaapie wrote:

GR

You put it eight under the duelist life nodes (to the left of the frenzy charge) make sure you geab the two resist nodes aswell
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Schaapie wrote:

GR

You put it eight under the duelist life nodes (to the left of the frenzy charge) make sure you geab the two resist nodes aswell

The Cloth and chain node right?
Spoiler

These are my flasks currently, what about freeze removal? which flask should i drop in your opinion
Spoiler

These are my flasks currently, what about freeze removal?
Last edited by ourdestiny92 on May 27, 2017, 4:03:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info