[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
badhack88 wrote:
so what would you recommend me to get other than arching blow

Not sure. I started with this build and experimented with it during this league and learning game with it(Before I played around of half breach league only). I can say I find hp nodes more usefull, but probably it doesn't make sense with kaom). But as for me I haven't tried it with full mf, but with bisco and one mf ring I don't feel comfortable with vault boss. As for me preferences on tree I think we need in phase acrobatics otherwise we have to wear Atziri's step. I'd rather recommend you think about changing your gear than changing you tree.
"
"
badhack88 wrote:

Not sure. I started with this build and experimented with it during this league and learning game with it(Before I played around of half breach league only). I can say I find hp nodes more usefull, but probably it doesn't make sense with kaom). But as for me I haven't tried it with full mf, but with bisco and one mf ring I don't feel comfortable with vault boss. As for me preferences on tree I think we need in phase acrobatics otherwise we have to wear Atziri's step. I'd rather recommend you think about changing your gear than changing you tree.

you see the thing is i am not dying or having problem with mapping it just the unique boss at the end
"
badhack88 wrote:
"
"
badhack88 wrote:

you see the thing is i am not dying or having problem with mapping it just the unique boss at the end

Yeah. I only can think you need compomise between mf and descent damage. E.g. quiver with wed, crit chance and crit multi or not both mf ring...
Last edited by Bemep_C4acmb9l on Jun 7, 2017, 2:52:41 PM
Hi,

Im dying sometimes, can you check what i should do?

i die at t5 maps.

Best,
"
Schaapie wrote:
Hi,

i die at t5 maps.

Best,

What is your resists? and can you link your gear here? :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Schaapie wrote:
Hi,

i die at t5 maps.

Best,

Maybe you need Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics ?

I die too, on T7-T8, but i don't have good gem links yet..

My resist are as following while standin in highgate at merc:

Best,
I capped all resist now exept for chaos resist.

Best.
"
Schaapie wrote:
I capped all resist now exept for chaos resist.

Best.

good. Capping resists are first priority!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Schaapie wrote:

My resist are as following while standin in highgate at merc:

Best,

also you really want to upgrade your boots, and get better flasks for damage :)

and where is your wrath gem? -its much better to use that instead of enduring cry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info