[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
ourdestiny92 wrote:
Spoiler

These are my flasks currently, what about freeze removal?

you would probably have to remove the movespeed from quicksilver, but if not, then try to get the other ascendancy option. (the phase nodes) cause they give elemental status immunity, so you won't have to worry about vinktars either.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Which skill tree is in 2.6 for raider? I'm lost :)
you think it possible to use pathfinder instead of raider
"
badhack88 wrote:
you think it possible to use pathfinder instead of raider

yes, but would not recommend it unless you are going CI and take the flask nodes on the tree :) -as a life based character that's way too many points to travel to, so therefore i think raider is way better.

We also only get 4 utility flasks since we are life based and want to use a life flask for safety
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
would you mind looking at my profile, i am having a really hard time killing unique boss ( like vault boss)
"
badhack88 wrote:
would you mind looking at my profile, i am having a really hard time killing unique boss ( like vault boss)

From my point of view - you have too much MF uniques. More uniques - less crit, less dps. TS+Item Rarity - less dps. Also, I'm not sure Arcing Blows nodes give us descent increase dps even we would linked it with lightning penetration gem.
so what would you recommend me to get other than arching blow
I have problem with my mana. How can u solve the problem . Thank
"
Malconix wrote:
I have problem with my mana. How can u solve the problem . Thank

Don't be shy to get mana leech on Essence sap nodes until you can descent compensate it on a gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info