[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

"
Duelist Champion for fortify.

No wait, please no, fortify is cool but bro, it's an effect easily acquirable with the gem
Last edited by TheMazzi on Feb 13, 2016, 9:39:53 AM
"
TheMazzi wrote:
"

No wait, please no, fortify is cool but bro, it's an effect easily acquirable with the gem

But then you can change fortify to another gem.
For example, Faster attacks, Multistrike, GMP, LMP, BM
Last edited by hupple on Feb 14, 2016, 12:12:31 AM
"
hupple wrote:
"
TheMazzi wrote:
"

But then you can change fortify to another gem.
For example, Faster attacks, Multistrike, GMP, LMP, BM

We are already using faster attacks, multistrike, GMP and blood magic so theres only LMP left and we can use this if we drop BM, for me it wasn't a good idea but maybe with leg mjolner and better jewels it would work fine.
"
We are already using faster attacks, multistrike, GMP and blood magic so theres only LMP left and we can use this if we drop BM, for me it wasn't a good idea but maybe with leg mjolner and better jewels it would work fine.

Exactly, legacy mjon users already have faster atks, multistrike, gmp and lmp.
Fortify is the sixth gem and of course, the first is molten strike
This being said, there are 2 options in ascendancy, now, what's better ?
I'd say juggernaut cause I don't dual curse that much, but we are talking about it
Hi guys,

I started this build 2 weeks ago and I really like it :)

For now, I'm using the Life + DPS build, but I intend to switch to the "beast" when I gain some levels. Here is my gear:

Spoiler

I was quite lucky since I already had all the necessary flasks and a friend gave me the legacy Saffel's Frame.

What do you think I should upgrade next ? I was thinking of saving exalts for the legacy mjolner.

How much of a difference does the Legacy Mjolner do ? If I use the legacy mjolner and the mom build, would I have a similar DPS as I have now on the Life + DPS build ?

"
TheMazzi wrote:
Exactly, legacy mjon users already have faster atks, multistrike, gmp and lmp.

Could I have link to someone's tree and gear without the BM gem ? I haven't seen anyone doing that, but I haven't read all the messages on this post.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Last edited by wichtounet on Feb 17, 2016, 2:15:43 AM
I am playing Mjolner in TSC. I think this guide is more for std players and using legacy gears so I played armor life using mana.

A few days agao I bought a +1 voidbringer thought I may try it. Since I am using mana, my link to Molten Strike is Faster Attacks - Multistrike - GMP - LMP - Fortity. 3R3G is hard to get on Kingsguard so I don't want to change it. If I keep using this link, so no blood magic, will I be able to play MOM version? I am afraid after getting a big hit, ES may not recover very quick. How many ES on hit we should have from jewels? Or we should have it on all jewels? It is so HARD to get good jewels with life and ES on hit.

I am actually considering using Vaal Discipline...
"
wichtounet wrote:

Could I have link to someone's tree and gear without the BM gem ? I haven't seen anyone doing that, but I haven't read all the messages on this post.

I barely played the build in the following thread which use mana and no BM gem.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1329067/

You may also want to check my tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAecEBwSzBS0FQgthDlwRLRLhFCAUTRZvFy8YXRiRGjgaPhzcHRQhYCcLJy8pLimlLJwt0jH7MtE26DwtQKBBlkSrRUdFfkWdRrdMs1BHU1JVrlXGVdZXDV4TXz9hUmTnZlRnm2hlaPJq-nTxeu98g3y4gKSCB4IQgpuDX4O2g9uFe4V9hmCG0Y5kjxqPRo-mkFWS0Jo7muCbWJ7Nn8uiAKcIpzCtja3xrj6us69stvq8n8Bmxq7PftAf0PXSIdNv2WHZfN-w4XPjauRR6-7sOO8O707v6_Af8azyQfOb96b60vxL

With enlighten 4, I have 119 mana left which is more than enough. Even enlighten 3 is enough for most cases, I think around 60 mana left and MS cost 28. With mana on hit jewels there should be no issue with mana as long as you are hitting mobs, and I also have hybrid flask ready.
Can someone explain why the version 3 of the build gets MOM and EB? Wouldn't having the ES protect life and having those +ES on hit jewels essentially do the same thing and save a bunch of passives?

Or is chaos damage that dangerous? (I'm assuming we're not running blood rage in order to have more survivability.)
"Every Discharge will on average spend 3-4 Endurance Charges, granting us 3-4k life"?

Huh? surely 3-400?
"
PhD_Awesome wrote:
Can someone explain why the version 3 of the build gets MOM and EB? Wouldn't having the ES protect life and having those +ES on hit jewels essentially do the same thing and save a bunch of passives?

Or is chaos damage that dangerous? (I'm assuming we're not running blood rage in order to have more survivability.)

Very good question indeed, I'd love to have a good answer.

My guess would be that with this we have two more separated life pools with better ES regen, but I fail to see how the mitigation is better since we have no mana anyway.

This has nothing to do with chaos damage since it will still bypass our energy, get to our mana and since we have no mana, get directly to life pool.

"
Joo wrote:
"Every Discharge will on average spend 3-4 Endurance Charges, granting us 3-4k life"?

Huh? surely 3-400?

No, because we easily discharge 10 times per second ;) But that is 300-400 per discharge indeed.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info