[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

Which vinktar flask would be best for this? 10 penetration is strong but it affects maybe just 70% of your damage. Any thumb rules when 10 penetration or flat spell damage tumps in terms of dps?

I'm running quite low dps resolute techqnique on hardcore and wondering which vinktar flask i should use.
"
Arirmind wrote:
Which vinktar flask would be best for this? 10 penetration is strong but it affects maybe just 70% of your damage. Any thumb rules when 10 penetration or flat spell damage tumps in terms of dps?

I'm running quite low dps resolute techqnique on hardcore and wondering which vinktar flask i should use.

I'm also interested in the answer to this question
"
Spokodude wrote:
"
Arirmind wrote:

I'm also interested in the answer to this question

I would be grateful if someone can do the math for it with crit and iron will gloves.
minion stats: http://goo.gl/gQxs0w
Modifiers: http://goo.gl/jGIr8b
Zombie dps calculator: http://goo.gl/XIStJV
The Added Spell Damage one does have quite low values compared to discharges extreme high base damage lvl 21 Discharge does 34–642 base damage per powercharge compared to 25–90 damage (38-135 adjusted for damage effectivness). A 3 powerchrage discharge should do avarage 1040 base damage + 87 base damage for the mod. So the added Spell damage mod would add ~ 8,3% more damage aka. the pen should be better. lvl 21 Arc does a average of 511 + 40 base damage for the spell damage flask aka. 7,8% more damage. The penetration flask is better but actually not that much.
I don't know if you've seen this change:

"
Resistance Flasks have been reduced to +6% maximum resistance. (It's getting easier to dramatically increase maximum resistances, so this change is designed to partially counteract the new tools such as the Flask Effect mod and new Ascendancy options.)
Other than changes to Unique Flasks, these changes affect existing Utility Flasks that your characters have (no legacy versions are created).

This seems like a big change for this build. I just started the build in hope of killing Uber :( and I'm wondering how much of a change this will make.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Last edited by wichtounet on Feb 3, 2016, 2:59:32 AM
Personally I'm very pissed off about the changes in resistance flasks. I don't understand in what way "it has become easier to increase max resists".... so they have to nerf resist flasks like that.

I guess some new ascendancy class has some extra resists (haven't checked all of them yet) and to compensate for that they hurt every other class by nerfing the most used flasks in the game.

And they're also nerfing quicksilver flasks too... Hey GGG, +3000 to armour and 100% increased armour is OP. You should nerf granite of iron skin too !!!
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Don't give them ideas.
I have a take on the build especially considering the new changes to maximum resistance changes in 2.2.

I ditched Saffel's Frame in order to get even more ES and life. At level 95 I have almost 6.8 Life and 3.5 ES. The ES could even be raised around 400 ES higher with new jewels giving both life% and ES%.
You could reach 11k-12K EHP with this version. With instant leech, Ghost Reaver and Warlord's Mark. We can get incredible ES leech. We don't need life leech as we already have Kingsguard.

Gear

Ignore the gems in Atziri's Acuity. I was just throwing in some gems to level while experimenting with the new build

Using EB+MoM Pros and cons

Pros:
1: If we get very high ES we can safely use it as mana which lets us remove the Blood Magic gem from our setup. I would suggest using LGOH/FA/LMP.
2: We get even more life gain when taking damage as we get life back from BOTH Kingsguard and Ghost Reaver at all times.

Cons:
1: Even though we have a high ES pool we might not be able to utilize it all. When we take a VERY big hit (10k+) We are limited by our life pool. If we drop EB+MoM we will be able to take the 11-12K hits.
2: It would be to risky not using Blood Magic.

If you want to try out instant leech + ghost reaver without getting Atziri's Acuity. Try getting the claw "Essentia Sanguis" and the flask "Vessel of Vinktar"
"
I have a take on the build especially considering the new changes to maximum resistance changes in 2.2.

I ditched Saffel's Frame in order to get even more ES and life. At level 95 I have almost 6.8 Life and 3.5 ES. The ES could even be raised around 400 ES higher with new jewels giving both life% and ES%.
You could reach 11k-12K EHP with this version. With instant leech, Ghost Reaver and Warlord's Mark. We can get incredible ES leech. We don't need life leech as we already have Kingsguard.

Gear

Ignore the gems in Atziri's Acuity. I was just throwing in some gems to level while experimenting with the new build

Using EB+MoM Pros and cons

Pros:
1: If we get very high ES we can safely use it as mana which lets us remove the Blood Magic gem from our setup. I would suggest using LGOH/FA/LMP.
2: We get even more life gain when taking damage as we get life back from BOTH Kingsguard and Ghost Reaver at all times.

Cons:
1: Even though we have a high ES pool we might not be able to utilize it all. When we take a VERY big hit (10k+) We are limited by our life pool. If we drop EB+MoM we will be able to take the 11-12K hits.
2: It would be to risky not using Blood Magic.

If you want to try out instant leech + ghost reaver without getting Atziri's Acuity. Try getting the claw "Essentia Sanguis" and the flask "Vessel of Vinktar"

gg
Last edited by ramler on Feb 10, 2016, 12:39:49 AM
How do you guys sustain Righteous Fire? I've read a few pages and didn't find much about it... I have all the gear he mentions in the build as well as 82% fire resist.

How do how guys use Righteous Fire with this build... It eats me :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info